are some games uncarryable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVRSE

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Yes, I know you don't want to lose the 5-10 cs you would by going bottom and helping them get a kill or two to catch up. Have fun when that bot lane is now behind by 8 kills and enemy bot lane steam rolls you... good thing you got that extra CS.
thats not what im saying. I do try and help when there is a struggle. I just explained that in the same thing you read. next?

notFREEfood

10-15-2012

Short answer: yes.

Also if you're playing mid just shove the creeps to their tower and roam. You won't lose much cs that way and if you're good you can get another lane to snowball (I prefer bot simply because a fed adc will win games)

Goguma XO

10-15-2012

One game, I was the jungler. Before I even hit level 3, all 4 of my laners gave up kills. It was one death first, short delay, then almost simultaneously the other solo and both bot died on me. Of course the feeding didn't stop there and there was little I could do.

The way it happened, was almost comical that it was impossible to even get angry. It was like one of those moments that are sooooooo ridiculous that you completely stop being pissed and go "wait, am I on TV?" I was sapped of all strength at that moment and just gave up a chuckle. It was as if someone just came over and gently took the keyboard and mouse out of my hands and told me to rest. "No, it's okay, give me these things, they are not going to hurt you any more..."

UtvaraHellkite

10-15-2012

I remember my first Ranked game.
No jungler, no support. Full tank Garen, Tank heimer, Tristana rushed Madreds.
I bet no one could have carried this game, not even Toyz.

Xeyan

10-15-2012

i've seen high elo smurfs lose low elo games
they went like 6/0 early, but couldn't do anything against 2 6/0 enemies with 2 0/6 teammates that did nothing except give more free kills

Nid

10-15-2012

up til about 1400-1500's every game is solo carryable

Tainted Souls

10-15-2012

contrary to what some people want you to believe, you are human so you are going to make mistakes yourself. That in itself makes some games "uncarriable". HOWEVER these are the games where you learn from your mistakes and become a better player overall, even as stupid as it may seem at this point in time.

Niqhtmare x

10-15-2012

yes some games are uncarryable

some games you think are uncarryable, are actually carryable though
but yes, some games are uncarryable

PoisonedTea

10-15-2012

lets put it this way it not about game being uncarryable its about the fact that team don't work together.

one person gets mad and they troll or whatever.

average player aren't bad it is average teams that are bad.

metalaug

10-15-2012

Absolutely. I can be 12/2 and still lose due to everyone else sucking.