are some games uncarryable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVRSE

10-15-2012

Say if i'm mid, and i solo'd and got paired with a bot lane that feeds, a top lane that loses the lane, and a jungle who is running around trying to fix things, and i win my lane mid along with trying to help other lanes not fall off, is there still something I can do? people just say its because I wasnt able to help lanes and find a balance have a flawless performance, and show presence all over the map. I am a firm believer that its pretty impossible to carry when your team is just flat out junk. I'll be mid and go 3/0/1 with like 60 cs really early and out doing their mid and the game still ends up shot.

anyone?

Blaster

10-15-2012

yes

RaineR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

If you are winning from the start, then you can gank the other lanes and help them from falling behind

FlashbuIb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I think some games are un-carryable. But the champion you're playing has a huge roll in it too. My usual game in solo queue is a feeding bot, feeding the enemy ezrael that is now able to solo everyone on our entire team.

PVRSE

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeViLee View Post
If you are winning from the start, then you can gank the other lanes and help them from falling behind
i dont want to lose cs or xp early early game. its the lanes responsibilty to hold it together the first few minutes. seriously i see deaths left and right and im sure a lot of other people do as well, and i try to intervene when i can by pushing my lane all the way, but they ward and i cant sneak around. I litterally think of everything that i can and im out of options. does anyone know what to do?

DeathByWaffle

10-15-2012

LoL is a team game and like all team games, one person does not constitute the team. It takes an overall better team to win the game.

ProblematicTroll

10-15-2012

I lost a game in which I got a pentakill in sub level 30 play as yi, while I was level 30, queueing with a couple IRL friends who are low level, one of which was lagging really hard, so yes I'd say so, even with a snowball hero you can't win some games.

SpankyJ

10-15-2012

Yes, I know you don't want to lose the 5-10 cs you would by going bottom and helping them get a kill or two to catch up. Have fun when that bot lane is now behind by 8 kills and enemy bot lane steam rolls you... good thing you got that extra CS.

Madmax

10-15-2012

Yeah, some games are uncarriable, like the one you described.

But a majority of them can be carried.

PVRSE

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
LoL is a team game and like all team games, one person does not constitute the team. It takes an overall better team to win the game.
thank you. I agree. I am always blaming myself so hard for my losses with these kinds of games, i always think, i should have done way better in helping lanes. I try my absolute hardest when i want to win, and it really doesnt feel possible at times even when im on a roll. I asked a lot of people the way to keep winning games and they tell me its my bad if i lose because i need to be able to carry every game, and its my fault if i cant.