I think it is time to pick up the topic of buffing LeBlanc again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

10-15-2012

Who?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
She needs a rework to be effective but not OP.
but oncethey do a rework, I wont like her anymore.
I don't like to change her style as well, that's why I think changing her passive like this is the most fair way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
Cow has a winrate of 45% because that many 4th or 5th. picks are forced to play supports, and in many cases these people play cow even they are not familiar with cow because their teams just want more cc. You can compare to Taric who is a much more lower skill required support with a much better winrate. Being forced to play supports that people do not know how to play is common in ranked games, but is being forced to play a mid champion never played before happens a lot in ranked games as well?
I'd like to counter that logic; Alistar is never 4th/5th picked, Alistar is almost always first picked. And no, they aren't traded to the team's 4th/5th picks. And that sort of assumption of 'unskilled Alistar players' is baseless and without meaningful data.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
I'd like to counter that logic; Alistar is never 4th/5th picked, Alistar is almost always first picked. And no, they aren't traded to the team's 4th/5th picks. And that sort of assumption of 'unskilled Alistar players' is baseless and without meaningful data.
Always and never just do not applied to the truth especially in the low elo games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Also, Leblanc needs a Reginald skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
Always and never just do not applied to the truth especially in the low elo games.
To be fair, it was "almost always"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
I'd like to counter that logic; Alistar is never 4th/5th picked, Alistar is almost always first picked. And no, they aren't traded to the team's 4th/5th picks. And that sort of assumption of 'unskilled Alistar players' is baseless and without meaningful data.
And something you might not noticed.. There are a lot of people who just lock Alistar if he is not banned even they are not good at him. Similar to the situation how people insta lock Morg half year ago.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
And something you might not noticed.. There are a lot of people who just lock Alistar if he is not banned even they are not good at him. Similar to the situation how people insta lock Morg half year ago.
People are still doing that with Morgana, and her win rate is around 50%.

What about Tristana, Ryze, Udyr, and Gragas? 44.11%, 45.12%, 45.14%, 45.24% respectively. Are they UP? Are they being insta-locked similarly to Alistar and Morgana; played by incompetents?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uiraya

Senior Member

10-15-2012

LeBlanc is Lv 3 against my squishy mid!

/100 to 0 while under tower

MOST FUN CHAMPION EVER. LET'S BUFF.

You know who else needs buffs? Prerelease Lee Sin. You know what I'm talking about.
~Uiru


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
People are still doing that with Morgana, and her win rate is around 50%.

What about Tristana, Ryze, Udyr, and Gragas? 44.11%, 45.12%, 45.14%, 45.24% respectively. Are they UP? Are they being insta-locked similarly to Alistar and Morgana; played by incompetents?
They are all somehow UP now especially Udyr and Trist.