I think it is time to pick up the topic of buffing LeBlanc again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colauder View Post
That's because you have to end the game early. You gotta know how to close. It's not the champion. It's you. Riven and Kat can't one shot someone with barely any items.
I wish people in 1900s are like that easy to shut down in 20 minutes, so I can get some free elo to get to diamond.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
Because you don't know how to play her. Do not take misunderstanding of how to play a role as a champion being bad. Thats what led to people calling blitz UP for a year and half. Thats what led to ezreal being called up for a whole year. Its simply rediculous. Take it from reginald, leblanc is viable up through 2k+. She doesn't need a buff, you just need to learn how to play her.
Honestly, I know how to play her better than you do, not meant to be offensive.

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
Honestly, I know how to play her better than you do, not meat to be offensive.
no offense, taken nor intended in my post, but you are dead wrong. (you might be better than me at Lb though)

I've seen lbs that man handle any ap mid they are thrown agianst, and then procede to gank mid and top. lvl 6 lb vs. a lvl 4 adc/support, honestly how do you lose that? and her ults on such a low cd you can go back to lane run over that guy agian, and then do the same thing agian to top. It be redonculous

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
no offense, taken nor intended in my post, but you are dead wrong. (you might be better than me at Lb though)
So you actually play LB in ranked games?

Jafryn

10-15-2012

The funny thing is, LeBlanc was flavor of the month last year and all of GD was screaming for her head.

Now it's Rengar. GD makes me smile.

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
So you actually play LB in ranked games?
Not in a long long time i haven't. But the more i think about it the more i think i should.

c0ltron

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafryn View Post
The funny thing is, LeBlanc was flavor of the month last year and all of GD was screaming for her head.

Ahhh, GD. You're so funny.
Things change. New champions get put in the game and people find different ways of playing old champions. LB was used mid a lot as a replacement for when Kass got banned or picked by the other team. Kass and the assassin mid style went out for whatever reason and LB stopped seeing play.

I think it might see some more love after the tournaments with Eve being played mid so successfully.

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
Not in a long long time i haven't. But the more i think about it the more i think i should.
Better go have a try, then you probably have same kind of feeling like I do.

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
Better go have a try, then you probably have same kind of feeling like I do.
I've seen her played. Run a full Flat AP page + 21-9-0 or 21-0-9. Wait till level 2 to do anything, then procede to qw combo. at level 3 get e and combo as many times as possible. at 4 flash since they should be low into an instant combo. At 6 do qrwe or w qr e. agianst lane opponent, either send them back or get a kill. Wait 20 seconds. Head bot or top whichever seems more likely to get a kill off of, attempt to get a kill, succeed or fail, back afterwards. Buy two dorans + boots(upgrade) if you have the money. Gank the lane you didn't just gank with your ult. Return to lane. use remaining presure on your enemy, if you score a kill procede to gank another lane. Rinse repeat till teamfight stage where you wqre enemy adc/ap mid. every teamfight, then watch as your teamates 5v4. Only serious reservation is geting counter picked mid, only kassadin i'de say stands a decent counter chance.

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ltron View Post
Things change. New champions get put in the game and people find different ways of playing old champions. LB was used mid a lot as a replacement for when Kass got banned or picked by the other team. Kass and the assassin mid style went out for whatever reason and LB stopped seeing play.

I think it might see some more love after the tournaments with Eve being played mid so successfully.
People are noticing that playing assasins who rob a lot of kills and gold with bad late game scaling is pretty pointless, because simply giving kills to carry or playing other champions are just better. Even on laning phase, people are getting smart that they know they should get charlie and cloak when laning against LB.