how to build fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

10-15-2012

Don't disregard CDR on her. She needs that ult up as much as possible. Don't need to go crazy with it, but a Ghostblade in there somewhere doesn't hurt.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Her'es mine, Mercury treads, PRospector's blade Brutalizer, Exec's calling -Yommus, i sometimes sell the execs in favor on a Sb when i know i will have the money, Low Elo games are short so i never get to have more than 2 items either in winning or losing situation

AndersMMO

10-15-2012

In order to properly use Fiora, you need crazy derps and enough LS so that you can pull the "you got me to almost no HP but then I pressed R and was full health again."

I would personally suggest:

21-9-0 (if you don't know the specifics there's no hope)
Arp Marks, Armor Seals, Mr/lv glyphs, Arp Quints

Boots Blade Pots > Vamp > Sanguine > Defensive 2 Speeds (depending on how badly you need the merc tread's CC reduc) > Last Whisper > Executioner's Calling > build to match.

You'll start cookie cutter, rushing the sanguine for TONS OF DAMAGE(tm) and the aforementioned LS. Then you rush LW to ensure that you continue to pump out the derps you need after everyone's cycled in their early glacial shrouds (in high elo you'll see at least 2 per match tbh and Arp becomes an absolute necessity). Insert a cost efficient Executioner's to add additional LS, a dash of crit and an active that will be universally helpful mid into late game and is invaluable against any number of targeted champs (don't forget to use it !PRE! ultimate).

GL and hope I helped!

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I play Fiora a decent amount on Dominion, and I've had a lot of success running very high ad items.

Entropy is actually really good on her. Turn it on and ult in a group fight, it will add a **** load of damage to your ult and slow all of your enemies. After that, I typically go for a Sanguine Blade to get dat op lifesteal, but you can get other items too.

lbgsloan

10-15-2012

Interesting, I actually never though about her ult applying the Entropy active to a team.

Nidoking

10-16-2012

thanks for all the advice guys, helped me out heaps ^.^ (even tho i lost heaps but i still had decant stats)