Need help choosing a solid ranked jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazlu

10-14-2012

So I'm just about to hit 30 and after a number of practice games (Yes I understand I can't go straight into ranked) I wanna take a stab at a ranked team with a few of my IRL friends.

The point of this is that I really need another champion to jungle with as I'll most likely be jungling in most games.

Currently I jungle with Maokai and Shaco, and love them both as their ganks are superb (Shaco's invis and Maokai's root) however I know that Shaco isn't too effective so I'm looking for another to start playing. The main thing that I want the jungler to have is good ganks fast enough to avoid wards, or to have a gap closer so they cannot react fast enough to the gank.

tl;dr Need a jungler for ranked, so suggest one!

Axonalt

10-15-2012

http://www.reignofgaming.net/tier-li...st-kha-zix-era

This guy is pretty well respected for his tier-lists. He has Lee Sin as number 1, which I could agree with. He has high AD ratios early game and can become a tank later on while dealing pretty good damage. Other junglers I'd suggest trying are Dr. Mundo, Skarner, Nunu (He's cheap), and Alistar is even a pretty good jungler (gank dependent) but is usually banned.

Snake XT

10-15-2012

Try nocturne.

BloodPolska

10-15-2012

Trundle.

JRiMi

10-15-2012

I vote Lee sin as priority and also malphite. Ppl underestimate what malphite jungle is capable of.

McNichols

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Amumu
/thread

Sorry let me explain why, laning phase is important but team fights or even more so. Amy OS great for both and has a great clear. CC wins games. Just use your head to pick who would be best.

t0ad5

10-15-2012

Amumu, LS, Mao are all great.

I think Amumu is great for any team.

Crustededge

10-15-2012

Oddly my most played champ and most wins is using Warwick in the jungle. His ganks are just so strong if your team understands that a junglers job is NOT to 100-0 someone but to find someone who has about 60% health and is out of position. Warwick will roll face on people who are 60% and below health. He can tower dive like crazy too using his Q to wack minions that you may have attracted and get out of range of the turret again.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Lee Sin, Skarner, Malphite.

Nunu and Amumu are also good, as is Shyvanna. (With proper coordination, her counterjungling is insane)

Maokai is already an excellent jungler to have on a team.

Bazlu

10-15-2012

Thanks for the feedback guys. Right now I'm leaning towards Lee Sin, Amumu, Skarner and Nocturne. Malphite isn't my play style and I rather play Alistair as support, and Nunu is too slow for me. Of those four, which one has the best ganks? That's probably my main concern as I generally can sustain jungle quite well.