Dat Feel...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

내 나쁜 검둥이

11-19-2012

When no matter how hard you try, your team is just not going to let you carry them. I need a big pat on the back and hug after the last few days...

내 나쁜 검둥이

11-19-2012

Even the players when I originally leveled to 30 3 years ago were better than most of the people I've had to encounter the passed few days.

Brolafs Dad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

how the hell do you play jax, I can never play him well, its so wierd too, he is the only champion that after games and games of trying to figure him out I just couldnt.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Draven screwed you guys over. Not that MBR would have done much to her, but Shyvana was the only hp-heavy opponent that MBR would have hit big - I use the word big loosely.

내 나쁜 검둥이

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kise View Post
Draven screwed you guys over. Not that MBR would have done much to her, but Shyvana was the only hp-heavy opponent that MBR would have hit big - I use the word big loosely.
He was also very abusive which didn't help either. It was clear he had no clue how to win the game. He would solo push lanes and get caught on their side of the map after being told repeatedly to back. He would not help for Baron or Dragon fights; we would try to stop them but couldn't really commit to a fight because he would be off in another lane just farming, even though his cs was absolutely horrible. My cs was low too, but I ended up going mid because they put TF top so Talon had to go top, and I ganked all lanes all game.

내 나쁜 검둥이

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentXDoom View Post
how the hell do you play jax, I can never play him well, its so wierd too, he is the only champion that after games and games of trying to figure him out I just couldnt.
There are some champs like that for everyone. They just can't play them well. I have them, the top players have them, you can't be good at everything. The amount of effort it takes to be good with all 100+ champions automatically weakens your ability to comfortably play them all. Sooner or later, your efforts to keep learning champs will give enough time for you to lose skill on the others you may feel you mastered.