I hope Fiddlesticks gets a new model soon

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

10-14-2012

The look in his splash art is freaking awesome, hope it looks like that when they eventually get around to him.
Anyway, take your time Riot, he's still pretty low on the list of people who need an update


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suien Reizo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Twigs instead of sticks?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredmonroe

Senior Member

10-14-2012

They already did give him an updated model, the same time when they updated Kayle and Pantheon iirc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmonroe View Post
They already did give him an updated model, the same time when they updated Kayle and Pantheon iirc.
......No they didn't ._.
Pantheon didn't get updated either....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredmonroe

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
......No they didn't ._.
Pantheon didn't get updated either....
Prove it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Fiddle is great

His dance and laugh is hilarious


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmonroe View Post
Prove it.
I ask the same to you
I am discrediting you.
Would it be not more appropriate to provide proof to defend your statement then to ask for proof of me discrediting?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredmonroe

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
I ask the same to you
I am discrediting you.
Would it be not more appropriate to provide proof to defend your statement then to ask for proof of me discrediting?
You are saying that Fiddle needs a new model remake.

The burden of proof falls to you to prove that he did not already get one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredmonroe View Post
You are saying that Fiddle needs a new model remake.

The burden of proof falls to you to prove that he did not already get one.
You brought up the fact that he had already received one.
I was not aware of this and having never heard it, claimed he did not.
You then ask me for proof of my claim, when it is you who should be giving the proof
You claim the fact, it does not fall upon me to deliver the evidence
If not then I shall not treat your proof as truth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaTurkk

Member

10-14-2012

Fiddles model is actually sick for its age i like it a lot.

and i don't see how you can say that when models like sion or sivir exist,

we all have favourites, mine being nasus, but think of the people who enjoy champions like sion and sivir and have to got through the pain of playing that horrible model.


12