Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Important stuff here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoppinWilliow

10-14-2012

http://www.change.org/petitions/riot-games-league-of-legends-hire-gm-s-that-actually-read-reports-instead-of-having-players-do-it

Tortferngatr

10-14-2012

Upvoted thinking this was an attempt to get Rioters to post here more frequently XD.

Realizes a downvote is needed, because spending hundreds of bucks does not guarantee you the right to be a dick or insinuate all Tribunal browsers are angry kids who want free stuff.

Vuther

10-14-2012

Quote:
Tortferngatr:
Upvoted thinking this was an attempt to get Rioters to post here more frequently XD.

Realizes a downvote is needed, because spending hundreds of bucks does not guarantee you the right to be a dick or insinuate all Tribunal browsers are angry kids who want free stuff.

I got this for you bro

NightHao

10-15-2012

Sadly, I disagree with you two, Vither and tortferngatr. If you're investing in a company/game, its a dick move to banhammer them for life. There are different ways to face this situation, which leads me... I wont sign this either, but I surely will upvote this. Im pretty sure Riot is figuring this out, they probably need just a different analytics department.

They're growing, this will get better, just bear with it, as this is a customer satisfaction company, its a bit... difficult to deal with this kind of things. You cannot expect immediate response.

Swift Hikari

10-17-2012

Actually, players no longer get rewarded with anything particularly USEFUL (the IP people got for free by only making a CORRECT judgment), but the rating system that replaced it. So in a sense, people do it for actual pride in the game and in the hope that people will actually clean up their acts.
On top of that, a suspension will come before a ban, insinuating that a player actually deserved that punishment in the first place.