Important stuff here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoppinWilliow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Tortferngatr

10-14-2012

Upvoted thinking this was an attempt to get Rioters to post here more frequently XD.

Realizes a downvote is needed, because spending hundreds of bucks does not guarantee you the right to be a dick or insinuate all Tribunal browsers are angry kids who want free stuff.

Vuther

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Upvoted thinking this was an attempt to get Rioters to post here more frequently XD.

Realizes a downvote is needed, because spending hundreds of bucks does not guarantee you the right to be a dick or insinuate all Tribunal browsers are angry kids who want free stuff.
I got this for you bro

NightHao

10-15-2012

Sadly, I disagree with you two, Vither and tortferngatr. If you're investing in a company/game, its a dick move to banhammer them for life. There are different ways to face this situation, which leads me... I wont sign this either, but I surely will upvote this. Im pretty sure Riot is figuring this out, they probably need just a different analytics department.

They're growing, this will get better, just bear with it, as this is a customer satisfaction company, its a bit... difficult to deal with this kind of things. You cannot expect immediate response.

Swift Hikari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Actually, players no longer get rewarded with anything particularly USEFUL (the IP people got for free by only making a CORRECT judgment), but the rating system that replaced it. So in a sense, people do it for actual pride in the game and in the hope that people will actually clean up their acts.
On top of that, a suspension will come before a ban, insinuating that a player actually deserved that punishment in the first place.