Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Being kicked out of game and forced to update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JSRJD

10-14-2012

So i was queing up with my friends and me and 1 other friends game crashed in the champion loading screen. Then we of course restarted our client but were forced to update. We both do not have the greatest computer so by the time we were back in the game it was pretty much over. Anyways i would really hope that this loss gets prevented and riot will do something about this. I let my team down and theres nothing i could do about it.

Thanks,
Your fellow summoner JSRJD

Bazlu

10-15-2012

I don't think it matters too much unless it was ranked. But if you got kicked out you'd probably playing (or having the client open) continuosly for a few hours, every few games just log out and back in and this can be prevented.

im so lazy

10-15-2012

Same. But I ain't even mad doe.

Mr Shniggens

12-13-2013

This also happened to me in a 4v5 game where we were winning I can only hope I get back in before game is over because we were winning when i got kicked. Either way a response from Riot regarding this and how to prevent this from happening would be appreciated.
Thanks

Mr S