When Soloqueue gives you Lemons... Make Lemonade with ADC Volibear!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goaticus Maximus

10-14-2012

Hey everyone,

Check out this Low Elo troll team composition I was forced into after picking volibear as first pick and the rest of my team decided to leave ADC as the only remaining role!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8hr8LWss0c

niqht

10-14-2012

Well done video.

You talk of the standard slave support role, but what do you think of karma's need for cash/ap? In the pleasant matches I've had supporting a melee, I initially leave all cs to him then gradually pick up my cs rate and as I get stronger he gets more champ kills better assisted by me and I pick up the remaining minions.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Awesome video with awesome tips!

@niqht If you are playing support and your ADC is able to cs competently you should not take more than 1 cs per wave. If your ADC is away and the tower would be stealing the cs then feel free to clear the wave with Karma quick clearing ability for more team gold. If your ADC just started playing (not even attempting to last hit) they probably won't lose any cs if you "steal" it.

This being said, Karma doesn't have enough utility for the mana she has to spend (aka not the best support). She is better in other roles imo, unless you KNOW your ADC is bad.