After ez gets nerfed we re just going to see graves vs corki every damn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rooster Raiden

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Was that the case in the tournament? We didn't see much Graves at all, and Corki was not always picked - Vayne, MF and Kog were picked instead sometimes.

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant.
I don't know why people even feel Graves is strong right now.

Ezreal and Corki top.

Vayne/Kog'Maw next.

Trist/MF/Graves/Ashe/Varus.

Caitlyn.

Nid

10-14-2012

ez just needs a CD increase on his E. corki isn't that great. graves is pretty close to balanced

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Was that the case in the tournament? We didn't see much Graves at all, and Corki was not always picked - Vayne, MF and Kog were picked instead sometimes.

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant. OP doesn't just mean strong, it means they're stronger than other picks in most/all situations.
Lol i'll be sure to bump this up when Graves/Corki are the only carries used.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I'm sorry. But Vayne sucks UNLESS you have a team to babysit for you.

That is why she is good in tournies, with cordinated, teams that play off one another a lot. This is also why she has such a bad win/loss rate overall everywhere else (has the second least win rate of any ad carry, the first being trist, but that's a different issue). Because what happens is one or two people jump on you and your team doesn't help you. It is true Vayne also has a bit of a "steeper" learning curve to her, but I doubt this is the only reason why her win rates suck overall.

Where does the company go in cases like this? Are you fine with a champion being powerful only when a team works with and around you? Or should a champion have the power to do stuff "by itself" so to speak. Before her inherent case of having the least defenses of any ad carry was offset by a bit above movespeed and stealth, both of which have been nerfed drastically affecting her survivability/aggressiveness in lane, and also in fights without a team babysitting you every second.

You guys have proved to me and many other players, that you have done balancing by nerfing dudes not only around top level play, but for "less than pro" players. Prove you will buff for the 99% of people who don't have a pro coordinated team.

(Wow, a gold prettey much hit it on the head without going into a lot of detail a bit down...)

ImogenArk

10-14-2012

Op is complaining too much. I see this same sob story everyday. I play Kog, Vayne, and Varus as my main carries and I fare JUST FINE against corki, Graves, and Ez. You just need to adjust your play style to the situation. If you're nervous or have the delusional thought that the enemies are "oh so much stronger" than you, be defensive! It isn't hard!

I'm a huge believer in underdog champions (Sej, Karma, Syndra, Viktor, to name a few...) and i play them constantly and do just as well as I would do as your supposed "overpowered" carries.

Learn to play against situations. And stop complaining! >:l

Killrazor

10-14-2012

Quote:

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant. OP doesn't just mean strong, it means they're stronger than other picks in most/all situations.
yea was nice to see MF picked. The AD carries are slowly becoming more evenly balanced. I'll be happy when I see trist or sivir or varus picked

Xoripan

10-14-2012

Quote:

The lack of Draaaven worry me.

Also, when is the next champion gonna be announced :P?

Also let's do not forget about Cait, who the guys showed the world how to exploit her extra range

itsWind

10-14-2012

Quote:

vayne, mf, and kog can only be played in certain situations.

in solo queue they cannot be trusted and dont do nearly the amount of damage corki and graves can do without risking 10x more.

Trinity will become holy duo

NinjaBear777

10-14-2012

Quote:

solo q is different than pro teams in tournments....

IrrationalNoob

10-14-2012

Quote:

Vayne and Kogmaw were picked generally when they had a team to support them. Mf was picked specifically for an AOE/ranged poke comp.

In solo queue this is rarely the case and thus there are only 3 viable picks for solo queue.