After ez gets nerfed we re just going to see graves vs corki every damn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniance View Post
Grave's E costs 30 mana less, has a far lower cooldown due to the CDR passive it has on auto attacks, and goes the exact same range as Ezreal's E, which is 475 range. Try again.
Ezreal's can be used to go over walls that are longer than the range of the skill, and the blink nature of it in general makes it better than a dash.

bearjew17

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniance View Post
Grave's E costs 30 mana less, has a far lower cooldown due to the CDR passive it has on auto attacks, and goes the exact same range as Ezreal's E, which is 475 range. Try again.
flash>dash

ninja'ed hard

OriginOfDeath

10-14-2012

I'm still going to play Draven, as always. I've never really had a problem with an Ez/Graves trading with me, unless they got incredibly fed, and it feels good as late-game Draven to crit 1.1k. Corki is a bit tough sometimes though, dat true damage passive.

xXCFXx Avenger

10-14-2012

[QUOTE=

You just described my feelings on Ezreal. Did you get flamed and threatened with reports for picking Corki pre-tourny use too?

[/QUOTE]

oh yea, and if we lost, man i would get blamed. 15/3....CORKI NOOB LOSE US GAME

Omniance

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
Ezreal's can be used to go over walls that are longer than the range of the skill, and the blink nature of it in general makes it better than a dash.
This really doesn't matter very much in lane when you're running to your turret, and where the majority of the problems with mobile carries is found. Graves can dash through a lot of the walls on Summoner's Rift without a problem just like Ezreal can. You can argue that Ezreal is more slippery, and he might be, but even so only marginally so.

Both of these champions are problematic due to their low cooldown mobility skills.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-14-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Was that the case in the tournament? We didn't see much Graves at all, and Corki was not always picked - Vayne, MF and Kog were picked instead sometimes.

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant. OP doesn't just mean strong, it means they're stronger than other picks in most/all situations.

Iaw

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Was that the case in the tournament? We didn't see much Graves at all, and Corki was not always picked - Vayne, MF and Kog were picked instead sometimes.

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant.
.Morello-kun...

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Dunkmaster morello!

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant.
Just look at my thread on Movespeed creep...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2663284

Mo00se

10-14-2012

Quote:

I think this feeling is historic as opposed to relevant. OP does just mean strong, it means they're stronger than other picks in most/all situations.

This ^^^ ez needs nerfs, other adc's are more popular then ever