I need help in solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob Xplosion

10-14-2012

Hello, at the moment I have elo of 980, 3 weeks ago I had 1150, i play mostly adc i just dont know what to do to raise my elo, ive read MANY guides, but i just cant get to raise my elo, i wanna know what role should i call or what champ can i use that could help me. I never post in forums but im really desperate now.

thx ):

HeyItzZhan

10-14-2012

You should go Top/Mid Because if you don't think you belong in that elo, 1v1 lanes should be a breeze and you will get fed from it.

NoneLikeRob

10-14-2012

When in doubt, insta lock Talon. Also, the season is about to roll over to season 3, so your Elo will reset as well.

Xendorn

10-14-2012

Sinistar there is a post from riot.... Elo is not resetting stop spreading false info

Trainer Gary Oak

10-14-2012

^That guy

ryno1

10-15-2012

When I first started doing ranked I ended up at 700 elo playing teemo despite having really good scores with him (I realized he just doesn't win games) I practiced a lot of champions in normals for months. I can play any role fine now. What I do now is let people pick what they want (some people may only be able to play 1 role) and I will fill in. I also try to play champions that can change the course of the game very easily, what I mostly have been using is Amumu and Sona. Amumu and Sona are now my mains when I went back to ranked and i have a 70% success rate with both now.

TL;DR was 700 Elo, decided to learn all of the roles with multiple Champions. At the moment I am 1100 Elo (that is still pretty terrible) but I am gaining Elo rapidly