brand build help please!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trulegendx

10-14-2012

I am trying to learn how to play brand but do not know what to make my build any help would be very thankful

Dry Ace

10-14-2012

I always start boots/3

Double dorans (most of the time...just one if I'm smashing face and jungler gives blue)

Rush deathcap (usually)

Ryalis (sometimes the belt comes before deathcap...especially against LB if you get countered)

Depends after that...

M pen? More ap?...m resist?...qss????....

Oh yea, more boots especially if youre against a skillshot champ...

trulegendx

10-14-2012

i usually like going ap so what then??

Dry Ace

10-14-2012

Honestly it depends on the other teams builds...

Cookie cutter builds can be found at solomid.net and/or mobafire.com

Amatzikahni

10-14-2012

Sorc, Rabadon's, Zhonya's, and Void Staff are pretty standard items on most AP's (but not in that order). You have a choice of Athene's, RCS, Abyssal, RoA, and WotA for AP items and you can always get GA, QSS, or BV for defense. I've never seen Lich or AAS on Brand, and I'm not sure how DFG fares. The old meta loved Guise, but since I haven't played Brand recently I'm not sure how that does nowadays.

EternalKing

10-14-2012

if your looking for a cookie cutter build then. boots,rylies,deathcap,void,zhys ga.

but ur items should always be based on the enemy team and wht you need. IE: tanky team stacking hp. get dfg. need mr cuz fed ap. abby or bv. jungler stealing all the blues grab athene's unholy grail.

but the items i recommend you get are rylies deathcap. rylies helps set up all your skill shot really well, and give you more utilty in team fights. plus ur passive procs ryllies. so its a 15% slow for a few secs.