Release Notes PVP.Net 31.05

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherin

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen Fox View Post
I've been waiting for ever to see the champion prices! Prices are what's going to determine if I play this game or HoN, to be completely honest.
You don't have to buy anything here, there's just decent incentive to.

Why not base your decision on quality of play or something?

That said, thanks for making DotA++, Riot... I have only played 1 night of that in the last few months, and tons of LoL.

Kynolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrej View Post
IMO purchasing skins with riot points only is totally not cool.
IMO not purchasing any part of the game and being able to do everything but buy skins IS totally cool.

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Store
Fixed a bug where Cryopheonix will sometimes not lose her rebirth buff and can go into egg form continually until the egg itself is destroyed.
Aww... It was so fun though. I think the Anivia should always work like that to be honest. Make people focus the egg down, or she rebirths. If they can't focus her down in egg form, well then they don't deserve to kill her.

ParagonOfLoL

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by P S Y View Post
Aww... It was so fun though. I think the Anivia should always work like that to be honest. Make people focus the egg down, or she rebirths. If they can't focus her down in egg form, well then they don't deserve to kill her.
As an avid anivia player, i support this message

(now restart the damn servers! )

Nmaster64

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekron View Post
Will there be a bugfix for the talentpages to prevent players having all three 21 point talents?
Wait, there's an exploit to max all three trees? I thought there was just one to be able to move your 30 points anywhere w/o restriction...not actually have 63 points!

locokido

11-20-2009

Congrats on making a fine game and getting the store up and running. Cant wait to go on a spending spree!!!!

Jpeg

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmaster64 View Post
Wait, there's an exploit to max all three trees? I thought there was just one to be able to move your 30 points anywhere w/o restriction...not actually have 63 points!
you are correct, you can't have 63 points. if you read his post carefully it says all "21 point talents". he means just that one specific talent.

for people confused by this there are multiple bug reports/posts on this, just do a search.

Tremor

Recruiter

11-20-2009

When might the wonderous Server be online? =D

theking2009

11-20-2009

hi all
someone tell me what will happey is we will have to pay something to play again ? or what is it will be like wowc or what ? and thw server will be online today or what ?

thanks all

Coleman

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremor View Post
When might the wonderous Server be online? =D
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=26745

10 PST (GMT -8)

3 hours from this post roughly.