Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF 3s team to Push For Gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giant Owl

10-14-2012

Hello everyone!
I'm GiantxOwl, and I'm just trying to find other people who want to get Gold before the season starts. I feel as thought I'm a pretty solid player, but I just can't get gold in solo queue, despite getting ridiculously close to achieving it. My top rating in solo queue is 1469. I can play any basically any champion in the game (except the ones I don't own... I own ~90 though).
Reply if anyone is interested in helping me reach my goal!
Thanks
GiantxOwl

KombatWombat

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Hi!

I too am looking to hit gold. Just can't seem to do it in solo queue: my top is 1427, but I've dropped about 200 elo this past week.

I play Singed, Xin, GP, and Nocturne mostly, but I can hold my own with pretty much any champ I own. I sent you a friend request too!

x SEM x

Recruiter

10-15-2012

I'm free for a team, I play TT almost exclusively. I'm great with Singed, Darius, Jarvan, Nunu, Diana, Gragas. The only thing I don't do really, is Jungling in TT. I can solo top, solo bottom, or duo bottom.

Nolberto

10-15-2012

add me now Nolberto

Creeking

10-15-2012

add me

Corinthe

10-15-2012

I'd also be looking for gold. best in solo queue was about 1325 but I went on a losing streak right before the elo reset so now my highest shows at 1235, but I've been rated 1446 in 2s, just so close to gold I could almost taste it, and I know my three's play fairly well.

Mains are rumble and ezreal, but I can play other champs as well, just not necessarily at the gold level