Zac still sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eDDo aTaXia

07-02-2014

The change to his W was a really good start in the right direction towards making him a viable jungler again, but the randomness of where the blobs go is still beyond ridiculous. I can understand making it so he can't collect ALL his blobs that easily in a gank, but as it is right now, you are lucky to collect even 1 while still being able to follow the person you're ganking. Considering the trade-offs he has to make in his leveling in the jungle (leveling E for stronger ganks, leveling W for faster clearing and what's SUPPOSED to be more sustained dps in ganks but his blobs have RNG like a blind man at a target practice booth), I think that something needs to be done at a mechanical level for Zac players to have more control over where their blobs go without creating the old issues he had with his nearly-uncounterable sustain. I seldom feel that strongly one way or another about champ balance but I really miss being able to play Zac without feeling like a moron watching my blobs chill behind me, especially since his damage potential is now tied to them.

Nugluv

07-02-2014

I concur completely. Playing zac is ridiculous.
I tried Draven when he was free last week expecting his axes to suck as much as zac blobs but they were easy to catch, so i believe zac should have a similar scatter pattern for blobs to draven's axes (no idea how the axe pattern works, but yeah, its way better than the random zac blobs flying behind me since they always land closer to draven it seems)

eDDo aTaXia

07-02-2014

That's what I mean, Draven's axes tend to go in the direction Draven was last going when he AA'd, allowing you to either fall back and CS or continue being aggressive with W resets without having to move too much out of your way. Supposedly Zac's blobs work in a similar fashion when there's a visible enemy champion, but from what I've played of him and what I've seen, it seems to actually just focus on going backwards regardless, and if you're really lucky, to the side, I would rather the blobs focus on going towards whatever champion Zac is facing, losing a blob to enemy footsteps is better than having it be completely useless in the middle of nowhere.