Lee Sin, and his all role broken play

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imanoobcs

Junior Member

05-17-2014

Please rethink the nerfs you had planned for lee sin. I know you guys get death threats for talking about nerfing forever popular champions. But just like kayle, I am tired of seeing this guy in all my games, and watching him in the lcs all the time. Since release he has been played in every role.

Top, Mid, Jungle, Support even. Lee sin fills all these roles because his kit provides numerous escapes and cc moves, and assassin like moves (kha'zix esq) % missing health and without the evolution point. At some point, you need to cut the cord. I know i will get flamed for this post, and trust me lee sin is fun and I own 3 of his skins. But dear god, I am so sick of seeing him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanoobcs View Post
I know i will get flamed for this post
if you do get flamed its mostly because you found the time to whine and didn't find the time to provide some actual evidence aka a quick trip to youtube to find something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekitsu

Senior Member

05-17-2014

Lee Sins a pain >_> SO much moblity, so much utility. Not overpowered, his early game is overbearing(I've said this forever) So riot will fix it eventually. If you don't feed him he can be nearly ignored. If you kill him once early he becomes insignifigant for most of the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imanoobcs

Junior Member

05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
if you do get flamed its mostly because you found the time to whine and didn't find the time to provide some actual evidence aka a quick trip to youtube to find something
What good does a youtube video of him killing people show? I can find videos of AP rammus getting pentakills on youtube. Do i really need to show a video of him going from top lane to bottom lane using ward jumps and his q to travel super fast through the jungle? Or him q in to trade and quickly w back to prevent trading back in lane? Im lost as to what evidence you want. This is a forum in a game we all have played and a quick look at LCS and All star play rates show his overwhelming play rate.

The sole purpose of this post is to bring attention to riot staff, as I am unaware of other places to bring this to their attention. I doubt they will read it, but Its an attempt to get my voice heard. Better than sitting in the corner and crying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by imanoobcs View Post
What good does a youtube video of him killing people show?
you aren't looking for a video of him killing people. You want a video of gameplay and you want to point out where the problems are. If you go below the video and click "share" you can get links to specific points in the video

Quote:
I can find videos of AP rammus getting pentakills on youtube. Do i really need to show a video of him going from top lane to bottom lane using ward jumps and his q to travel super fast through the jungle? Or him q in to trade and quickly w back to prevent trading back in lane? Im lost as to what evidence you want. This is a forum in a game we all have played and a quick look at LCS and All star play rates show his overwhelming play rate.
In that case I'm just going to say you're full of it and are overexaggerating. That and the fact that you seem to think the only thing worth looking for is videos of pentakills makes you sound like you have no clue how to really analyze your own experiences in such a way that you have any business discussing the game's design beyond how you personally feel about it... and you haven't even done that very well...

^No need for hard proof just emphasize your point so it can at least hold water to a simple argument like this.

Quote:
The sole purpose of this post is to bring attention to riot staff, as I am unaware of other places to bring this to their attention. I doubt they will read it, but Its an attempt to get my voice heard. Better than sitting in the corner and crying
Riot also responds much more quickly if you have visual aid and/or evidence, especially if there's a bug causing some grief.

No, you wont always notice bugs in plain sight. The so-called rengar fans didn't even realize his Q wasn't proccing lifesteal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imanoobcs

Junior Member

05-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
you aren't looking for a video of him killing people. You want a video of gameplay and you want to point out where the problems are. If you go below the video and click "share" you can get links to specific points in the video

In that case I'm just going to say you're full of it and are overexaggerating. That and the fact that you seem to think the only thing worth looking for is videos of pentakills makes you sound like you have no clue how to really analyze your own experiences in such a way that you have any business discussing the game's design beyond how you personally feel about it... and you haven't even done that very well...

^No need for hard proof just emphasize your point so it can at least hold water to a simple argument like this.

Riot also responds much more quickly if you have visual aid and/or evidence, especially if there's a bug causing some grief.

No, you wont always notice bugs in plain sight. The so-called rengar fans didn't even realize his Q wasn't proccing lifesteal
I think the only thing your looking for is a fight, as your probably one of the people sending death threats at the sight of a red post about nerfing lee sin.

My post was about how tired I am of seeing lee sin in every game more than it was about how stupid strong he is. Note the title states ALL ROLE. My beef is with him being played in every role, increasing his play rate. Riot is very inconsistent with nerfing fiddle, soraka, kayle, yi, etc. and "forcing" them into roles, so they dont see as much play. Lee Sin is a champion that has not had this treatment.

http://www.lolking.net/champions/
Sort by popularity. You will see he is the third most played champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soulbanana8

Senior Member

05-18-2014

High skill high reward champ. If you shut him down early, he can't do much in the late game(just like AD Shaco, actually).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XEmpowered

Senior Member

05-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbanana8 View Post
High skill high reward champ. If you shut him down early, he can't do much in the late game(just like AD Shaco, actually).
"high skill" HAHAHAHAHAH!

Lee Sin doesn't need high skill with all those escapes it's more like low risk high reward champ.

Is anti fun to see this guy every single game. His overload kit needs some nerfs as Riot have already said. Why you need evidence? Riot said it: Lee Sin has too much in his kit.

Let's start for taking away that obnoxious magic damage on his E.
Then look at that impressive unnecessarily high life steat and magic vampirism buff on his W.

It would be a good start to bring Lee Sin back in line.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akifovich

Senior Member

05-18-2014

I ban him every game. It's magical.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolfax

Senior Member

05-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by XEmpowered View Post
"high skill" HAHAHAHAHAH!

Lee Sin doesn't need high skill with all those escapes it's more like low risk high reward champ.

Is anti fun to see this guy every single game. His overload kit needs some nerfs as Riot have already said. Why you need evidence? Riot said it: Lee Sin has too much in his kit.

Let's start for taking away that obnoxious magic damage on his E.
Then look at that impressive unnecessarily high life steat and magic vampirism buff on his W.

It would be a good start to bring Lee Sin back in line.
Back in line to what? I've played more against and with people that suck with him. The average winrates for him kind of speak to that as well. If you're going to unload his kit you need to actually unload and add that power back into something else. You're just telling them to straight up nerf.


1234511 ... 15