Team Solace looking for Florida members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bogoroh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHM The Superior View Post
bogoroh ill play haha ur obey bogoroh right

haha yes.

bogoroh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

bumppppppp

bogoroh

01-22-2013

bump going to try everyone out now.

DarkPhenom

02-02-2013

Application:
IGN: DarkPhenom
Role: Mid
Elo (current/hight): League rank 0 / Elo - 1400
Top 5 Champs: Lux, Orianna, Cassiopea, Ziggs, Ahri
TeamSpeak 3 (y/n): Y
Time zone:EST
Availability: Anytime! After 12pm Weekends + Weekdays

Why i should pick you: I'm a Very Competitive player and played other game's such as Call of Duty, Halo, Counter Strike, and League on Black ops 2. I live in Orlando Florida and I'm 19 years of age. I Don't like people who rage and would enjoy to be on a Lan / Local team to enter tournaments and such. I would like to get my Gaming career more out there and also would like to be on a team that's more like a Family then a normal Gaming team. I play often and have been playing since Season 1, I have 90+ Champions and I'm able to play whenever. Also I'm good at Communicating & have great Map Awareness skills.

Leader or Listener?: Listener but if necessarily Needed I can Fill in as Leader.

jfoxJuve

04-05-2014

hey guys im form Downtown Orlando been playing seens Seasson