Using the honor system wrong.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackRoze30

10-14-2012

I have had TONS of games where people try and use the honor system as a threat. "Ill honor your team mates but not you if you don't do this." Shouldn't they add a new report button for, idk, abusing honor? Instead of letting an automated system work it out. I've been putting it under verbal abuse because they do try to use it as a threat and I'll include in the report "Honor trading, offering honor to players that did.... etc." What does everyone else think. Should they add a section for abusing the honor system?

Zielmann

10-14-2012

I think you approached it properly. For now, just keep reporting them as you did, and they'll get taken care of.

But I agree. It would be nice to have an option added to report for Honor Abuse/Trading.

Ghan04

10-14-2012

Lyte has mentioned that they are accepting reports of Honor abuse under the "Spamming" option for reporting a player. So if you are reporting an Honor-specific offense, use that option.

BlackRoze30

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
Lyte has mentioned that they are accepting reports of Honor abuse under the "Spamming" option for reporting a player. So if you are reporting an Honor-specific offense, use that option.
Kk, that'll work. I didn't get to see where they addressed this.