Championship Riven - Why are the particles still green?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

migelini

10-15-2012

I love the skin! THe ult makes her sword look like Sven's from DoTA

v Ryuu

10-15-2012

Did they fix the particles from green to blue yet?

Taikero

10-15-2012

I'd probably be buying the skin if it had been bundled with Riven and/or Riven had gone on sale (or was going on sale tomorrow). Too bad.

X74

10-15-2012

Make the hair better. I think the problem is that her hair looks better a bit messy and spiky rather than neat and flat like that. It'd be much appreciated if it was improved.

Also:

Riot pls

ciTiger

10-15-2012

@Riot DudeBro: Regarding the Skin, I know most people complain about the hair, I think everything is perfect about the new Skin except one thing... The sword design on Ultimate form..
The first skin where the sword is 5* on normal and you guys pick a design for the Ultimate sword where now the sword seems broken on the ultimate! =( QQ
Other people seem to like though, even though I don t understand how -.-

Still good job and I bought the skin instantly, if you don t believe me check my account (ciTiger on EUW) =p

PsychoBum97

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
BTW how do you like the skin?
the SKIN IS LIKE AWESOME!!! sorry for the caps but yea its awesome but the green particles lol :P

Balducowns

10-16-2012

Quote:
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
Hi

The skin is all fine but i think the ulted sword is too thinner and have low effects, if it have a blue glowing aura and some kind of sparks should be better x).
The armor and hair style is cool her new shield have a nice effect and color too.

sorry bad english...

caidus

10-16-2012

Quote:
Hi can you guys look to fixing the bug with Renekton's Blood furry skin? the bug is when ever you use that skin and walk into any bushes his tung does not go see through looking like the rest of his body. Its a weird bug. Here's the picture of the bug.

OcB XpErT QQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Blue blue blue!!!!!

Lukiner

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
it's a mistake on our part and will be fixed in the next patch along with riven's broken wing particles.
sorry about that… ; _ ;
so we paid for skin that isn't working properly and now we need to wait like 2 weeks or more (since there was no champ sneak peak or stuff) for patch and have 100% working skin that you made limited in shop?

not cool RIOT
not cool

imho if on PBE Championship Riven got all working particles then why not give us hotfix now?