Championship Riven - Why are the particles still green?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imwetoddid

10-14-2012

Would buy if they fixed the hair.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
BTW how do you like the skin?
I know the reforged sword is supposed to look like roman numeral 2, but still... Would look much better if it was pointed at the end.

Johza

10-14-2012

I know this is completely off topic but on the topic of hair. PLEASE fix Heartseeker Vaynes hair. Someone must agree with me.

Kizuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
I like just about everything except the sword shape.

All of her other blades really viscerally feel like a blade that will mess you up.

This one, I feel, tries too hard to be symbolic and ends up reminding me more of a joke weapon from Soul Calibur, like Nightmare/Siegfrieds Ship Paddle weapon.

From what the sword looks like when it's not reforged, I was definitely anticipating a more Monster Hunter Greatsword look.

CoveiroSN

10-15-2012

Quote:
Great skin. :-)

Aesr

10-15-2012

I really agree with some people here, I don't like Riven's hair, it likes tied in the back like a bun, in the splash, its free flowing.

WAnative

10-15-2012

I'm loving the skin, especially since I heard they're switching the green to blue. I don't have an issue with anything about the skin now

Rudjue

10-15-2012

Well, since we've got the Q issue addressed, there's a bit that could be tweaked, I think.

I can deal with the blunt-tipped, rather strange sword... It's sort of grown on me, in fact, despite it being almost invisibly thin from the side. (Ah, well)
However, it would be very nice if her hair was wispy like in the splash artwork, instead of a hard looking, wig-type thing. I know there are a few who would be eager to agree.

I do enjoy it, though. My intent is not to complain, but so my input has be asked of Riven; so it shall be given.

Skygrip

10-15-2012

IF you fix it it will be great

Sir Gilly

10-15-2012

I love the Riven skin, I just want blue broken wings and I feel her sword just looks weird. Personally, I'd prefer a pointed blade rather than a club.