New 5s team LF 2-4 new members.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Play Fizz

10-14-2012

Hello me and my 2 irl friends are making a 5s team.
Were looking for someone who mains support and a Mid ap carry. - Elo doesn't matter but stats do. Also I do ask that you have atleast 3 champs you concider yourself very strong with for that position.

Please feel free to add me ingame or post here for a tryout.
It's currently 11:37am PST we will be starting to play around 1PM PST

ALSO PLEASE HAVE A MIC AND SKYPE.

Broddah

10-15-2012

If you need a jungler OR an AP Mid carry, im interested in trying out for this team.

In-game name is Broddah

Arekkanderu

10-15-2012

im almost positive you wont want my low elo around you (like really low) but i'd be willing to try out, i gots lots of mid champs

Yobiragus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Listen, My friend and I could try out for this but its either were both in or both out. Im a strong top lane and his a strong ADC. Both of us are unranked but over the past month we've had some intense training and are willing to do this

CyanicAcid

10-16-2012

I'd like to try out. I have a skype and a mic and AP carry and Support are my two strongest lanes (in that order). My ELO is at 1466 and still going up (yes I know it's low but i believe it's due to still narrowing down my specialties a year ago).

I've got 1800-2000 ELO friends I've played with before and I've done fine with them if I play my better champions which are
Mid: Kassadin, Karthus, Fizz, Morgana, Orianna, Vladimir, Twisted Fate, Cassiopeia, and Viegar
Support: Nunu, Alistar, Taric, Karma, Sona

I also play everyday and am very active.

RayK47

10-19-2012

I mid fizz, vikt, xerath, annie and veigar. IGN RayK47

KillerConundrum

10-21-2012

I am a strong Mid Ap Carry and I (not trying to be cocky) very seldom lose. My best mid would me Katarina but I also like to play Morgana, Ziggs, Cassiopeia, and Karthus. I am 15 years old but I would consider myself a very good League of Legends player. My Elo right now is 994, Its not good but That would mainly be because I started playing ranks right as I hit lvl 30 and was still not confident in who I played and in the decisions i made.. But now I am a very strong Mid AP Carry and I have been looking for a 5's Team that I could play on.

IGN: l Pyro l Penguin

DpG Akyalas

10-22-2012

My name is Fatalimpactt, I am a strong support and I support all champs, I am very strong w/ Alistar, Blitz, Leona, Taric, and Sona, (nunu if i'm w/ vayne or kog). I play actively and am looking for a team to compete in prized events.

P.S. My GF is Eyevoree and she's a very strong ap mid w/ Lux, ahri, and Kat.

FATALITEY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Hey I can APmid or Support for you just hit me up in game I already added you and if you just want to play every now and then just let me knwo and i will help you im really good at support but more a defencive apmid player till we get into team fights.

TSM H24U

10-23-2012

I play AP MID
I main lux, gragas kat and veigar
also play swain, karthus, tf and syndra

Currently 1500 solo que