who is the best champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nickpws

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackantt View Post
well i thought fiora was awesome, and if she's awesome then i think i should try more and my next one will be ahri because i think she looks cool
Because she looks cool? That's a stupid statement, anyway, Try out free weeks in a bot match, dont look at the price,Watch spotlights, Etc. Etc. You need to see what works for yourself. PROTIP: Fiora is a melee, search for ****ing melees then -.-

MoeMoe

11-27-2012

Maybe you shouldn't be looking for who the best champion is. What spot do you main in meta? Mid, Jungle,Top. ect. and then are you aggressive or passive?

10-17-2012
okay :P but also cass and yorick looks cool, but i wanna know what your guess best champion 6300 in your opinion

And quote seems to be down for me

MoeMoe

11-27-2012

Ok i feel like this page should be closed by now

temoothetoymaker

12-31-2012

ziggs because he has amazing damage but has little escape except for his w

HybridLR1

12-31-2012

I like Volibear, but the coolest 6300 champs are prolly Ezreal and Draven.

CholericLurch

12-31-2012

Its not about whos good and whos not, ive seen all champs played well. Learning how to play with that champ is the key my friend. That and learning how to counter

yoshi1hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Okay there aren't really any OP champs or best champs however, there are some underpowered champions now especially due to these new masteries. One such Champ is GP because he now has an almot 100% useless passive which is only useful for killing ranged minions under tower. The closest thing to an OP champ if you ask me are champs with strong base stats that won't fall off. Xin will not fall off due to his Ulti dealing 15% damage with extra damage and scaling. Currently at least to my opinion and experience at 1400 Elo (not outstanding but at least It's out of the majority of trolls range) the strongest aps are Ahri, Eve and Swain due to how much they can pull off without dieing and being shut down by a few stuns. If you want to ask any other questions you can message me in game at and yoshi1hero

Helter Kremlin

01-09-2013

I have a lot of 6300 champs. Darius, Draven, Lee Sin before his price was dropped literally a day later, ect ect. But you should wait for a rotation where you can test who you are thinking about buying, so you really know who you want.
If I had to suggest anyone, Wukong or Lee Sin.

conner094

01-09-2013

urf the manatee best champ ever

androm92

01-11-2013

Darius is pretty good too for close fighting but shooters like varus have an advantage because of distance draven has a pretty good range too