who is the best champion?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-14-2012

i am planning to get a 6300 champion i already have fiora and i'm glad i got her but i used up my refunds to get her next weekend is double ip so i am saving up to get a 6300 champ which is the best ones i was thinking fizz ziggs or draven but i was thinking of getting ezreal and nocturne for my other accounts, but if ezreal is really awesome i will just get cat for my other account. please help me anyone reply and say the best person i am really confused and would really apraciate your help, sincerly blackantt.

btw antts always win

NinetyNineTails

10-14-2012

Honestly, I don't think that 6.3k champions are worth the investment in, even for something as relatively cheap as IP, unless you REALLY know you want one in particular. You can get a full roster, with good champions for every roll, without spending more than 1,350 on any one champion.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-15-2012

okay thanks but i'm starting to get really gelous because it seems like everyone has at least one or two of them

BEST NOT SUPP NA

10-15-2012

I'd have to go with fizz for a mid apc or draven for a bot adc, depends which you like to play.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-15-2012

okay thx for your guys advice but who do you think is better ziggs or ahri i really think there cool

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

ahri is much better, she has a hard cc and an amazing escape mechanism, whereas ziggs has neither (even though his damage is arguably better and he has a global ult)

Ahri > Ziggs

Zaenos

10-15-2012

I get the impression you're fairly new. Here's my piece of advice: You're probably going to want to stop thinking in terms of who's "better". How well a champion works for you means far more than how well a champion works for other people, which is all people are going to tell you when you ask who is "better".

blackantt

Recruiter

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaenos View Post
I get the impression you're fairly new. Here's my piece of advice: You're probably going to want to stop thinking in terms of who's "better". How well a champion works for you means far more than how well a champion works for other people, which is all people are going to tell you when you ask who is "better".
well i thought fiora was awesome, and if she's awesome then i think i should try more and my next one will be ahri because i think she looks cool

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

If you like Fiora, you will like Ahri better than Ziggs hands down.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-17-2012

okay :P but also cass and yorick looks cool, but i wanna know what your guess best champion 6300 in your opinion

12345 ... 6