fav champs in summoners rift

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-14-2012

hey peoples blackantt here, and today i want to see your replies of the best team and your favorite person to play in the 5v5 summoners rift.

my favorite team would be sona, fiora, katarina, shen, and mordikeiser because sona is the best support and can support all these characters and katarina and fiora are some of the best assasains and of course mordikieser and shen are some of the best tanks. shen would go mid, sona and mordikieser would go bot and katarina and fiora woould go top. that i say is an autommatic win.

my favorite characters to play is sona and fiora because of there ability to just survive and kill people, fiora has her passive which bassicly at the beginging gives her a kill when its 1v1 because she gains her health fast, and sona with her passive she can do tons of damage early game too. there survivablity is so insane with sona and fiora too with fiora flash and lung is awesome she can lunge to the golems and then flash over wall. with sona she heals then does speed burst heals speed heal speed and she almost everytime gets away. there also insanly strong power cord plus ability power she can do 500 magic damage in one hit! and fiora she can do 2500 damage with her lunge speed burst llunge parry then waltz and even when she's level 6 she can kill enemies at their turrent because when she does her waltz the turrent cant shoot her.

please everybody reply and remember, antts always win

Jesustim

10-14-2012

your team comp is fun but loses inherently against a strong AOE team, and suffers from the fact that one of your assassins (fiora) cannot stay safe behind tank lines while engaging. this puts you at a distinct weak position in team fights, and fiora's ult can only do so much as it is subject to damage reductions, and will end up being thrown only on the tank line ( because a strong AD/AP carry team will maintain enough distance between tanks and carries to prevent you from hitting them as well). still, single target assassins are always a strong solo option.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-15-2012

okay but sona has an AOE move :P and you didnt give out your fsv champs and your team you have to do that

LiverKick

10-15-2012

Ziggs!!! he is the mad bomber who bombs at midnight!