Rune sorting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

07-31-2009

Could we get additional ways to sort through our runes? Such as HP-only, MP-only, Magic Penetration-only, AP-only, etc? I would find it SO much easier to be able to add what you want to your rune pages if we could do this. It would cut down the time needed to weed through all of them when you're piling up.

Mittsies

07-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remni View Post
Could we get additional ways to sort through our runes? Such as HP-only, MP-only, Magic Penetration-only, AP-only, etc? I would find it SO much easier to be able to add what you want to your rune pages if we could do this. It would cut down the time needed to weed through all of them when you're piling up.
They are already sorted by types. Like all the "Haste" and "Alacrity" runes are together and all the "Intellect" and "Knowledge" ones are together. The way it's set up is still annoying nonetheless.

The Swedish Chef

07-31-2009

I meant as a way to search, like having it list ONLY those types, just like it currently is with listing only Marks/Glyphs/etc.

Gandatsch

08-07-2009

and they should make a way to show small icons (like champions) or even just a list. showing only 8 runes with those huge icons is not good. takes ages to scroll through and search the right rune.