50$ RP purchase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

Senior Member

01-21-2013

the ID is NA-52412404-638e-11e2-bba6-180373f53048
I bought it literally like an hour before the rp sale... could i get the extra bonus rp?
Also I see draven and his skin is going on sale tomorrow as well as katarina, I bought the draven and skin on 1/8 (about two weeks from tomorrow) and Katarina last night, do i get refunded the difference?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praxis Mirrors

Senior Member

01-21-2013

You might want to submit a support ticket about the RP purchase, as that will be your best bet for getting the extra RP. As for the champion and skin, no you don't get refunded the difference, but you can use your refund tokens on these past purchases and repurchase the skins if you really want the extra RP back (you only get 3 refunds so use them wisely! also if you bought kat with ip then there won't be any change in pricing, so don't waste your refund)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxis Mirrors View Post
You might want to submit a support ticket about the RP purchase, as that will be your best bet for getting the extra RP. As for the champion and skin, no you don't get refunded the difference, but you can use your refund tokens on these past purchases and repurchase the skins if you really want the extra RP back (you only get 3 refunds so use them wisely! also if you bought kat with ip then there won't be any change in pricing, so don't waste your refund)
I heard they will do the difference in rp if it was within two weeks. and kat was rp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praxis Mirrors

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreBaked View Post
I heard they will do the difference in rp if it was within two weeks. and kat was rp
never heard that one, but you can ask in the support ticket about the RP purchase. If they do refund it let me know, thats something that I could have taken advantage of at least once.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxis Mirrors View Post
never heard that one, but you can ask in the support ticket about the RP purchase. If they do refund it let me know, thats something that I could have taken advantage of at least once.
it would make sense though. I've definite seen people say its happened. I made a ticket last night and ill update once i get a reply.