Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NroPesroh

10-14-2012

bump

HookedOnPwnics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I sent a support ticket in yesterday after not finding my code. I got a response, and it seems that it was automated. It basically told me to redeem the "521337" code, which, as we know, only unlocks the summoner icon. Should I send in another support ticket?

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnPwnics View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I sent a support ticket in yesterday after not finding my code. I got a response, and it seems that it was automated. It basically told me to redeem the "521337" code, which, as we know, only unlocks the summoner icon. Should I send in another support ticket?
Im going to cringe so hard if I get the same email..

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

that 521337 is for icon. I hope riot realizes this lol

Crazychin

10-14-2012

I have the same issue. I did NOT try to remove the box from the bag before I got home, so there was absolutely no chance of the card just flying out for no reason. When I got home, I carefully took everything out, and the card was no where to be found. I even open the statue's box and look through the whole box by taking EVERYTHING out, including the cardboards. This is a major disappointment because i did not simply just want the code to the skin. I wanted the card for collection purpose.

ExpandingEye

10-14-2012

I think you will get a response with code or whatever if you provide evidence (other than just a picture) that you were there.

NachoVesper

10-14-2012

My bag had a ticket. But it was all scratched up. Luckily I had checked it before I left. I went to an employee and they gave me a new card and statues. Weee

An Asian Guy

10-14-2012

Same thing happened to me. I was really eager to open up my 'swag' box. When I arrived home, I took some pictures of the goodies I got from the show. Opened up the Statues, took more pictures, then checked for the Championship Riven Skin. Disappointed that there was none. Everywhere, I looked everywhere. Under the box, under the square cardboard that made the bag square. None. I sent a ticket last night and hopefully Riot will be able to do something about this. Good luck Summoners.

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Ezreal Bott View Post
Same thing happened to me. I was really eager to open up my 'swag' box. When I arrived home, I took some pictures of the goodies I got from the show. Opened up the Statues, took more pictures, then checked for the Championship Riven Skin. Disappointed that there was none. Everywhere, I looked everywhere. Under the box, under the square cardboard that made the bag square. None. I sent a ticket last night and hopefully Riot will be able to do something about this. Good luck Summoners.
Im kind of glad a lot of people didnt get it, this way it will probably be taken care of.

Eujin

10-14-2012

Same here, I didn't get mine Either, Tweeted Phreak, Rivington, Mspudding about it since i all meet them and took pictures with them. I did not open mine till i arrived back home in east coast.. Sad now. Hopefully i can get my skin still, I sent a support ticket. Hopefully be fixed soon.