Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever got a swag bag,..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NroPesroh

10-14-2012

bump

HookedOnPwnics

10-14-2012

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I sent a support ticket in yesterday after not finding my code. I got a response, and it seems that it was automated. It basically told me to redeem the "521337" code, which, as we know, only unlocks the summoner icon. Should I send in another support ticket?

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
HookedOnPwnics:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I sent a support ticket in yesterday after not finding my code. I got a response, and it seems that it was automated. It basically told me to redeem the "521337" code, which, as we know, only unlocks the summoner icon. Should I send in another support ticket?

Im going to cringe so hard if I get the same email..

Next

Recruiter

10-14-2012

that 521337 is for icon. I hope riot realizes this lol

Crazychin

10-14-2012

I have the same issue. I did NOT try to remove the box from the bag before I got home, so there was absolutely no chance of the card just flying out for no reason. When I got home, I carefully took everything out, and the card was no where to be found. I even open the statue's box and look through the whole box by taking EVERYTHING out, including the cardboards. This is a major disappointment because i did not simply just want the code to the skin. I wanted the card for collection purpose.

ExpandingEye

10-14-2012

I think you will get a response with code or whatever if you provide evidence (other than just a picture) that you were there.

NachoVesper

Recruiter

10-14-2012

My bag had a ticket. But it was all scratched up. Luckily I had checked it before I left. I went to an employee and they gave me a new card and statues. Weee

An Asian Guy

10-14-2012

Same thing happened to me. I was really eager to open up my 'swag' box. When I arrived home, I took some pictures of the goodies I got from the show. Opened up the Statues, took more pictures, then checked for the Championship Riven Skin. Disappointed that there was none. Everywhere, I looked everywhere. Under the box, under the square cardboard that made the bag square. None. I sent a ticket last night and hopefully Riot will be able to do something about this. Good luck Summoners.

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Only Ezreal Bott:
Same thing happened to me. I was really eager to open up my 'swag' box. When I arrived home, I took some pictures of the goodies I got from the show. Opened up the Statues, took more pictures, then checked for the Championship Riven Skin. Disappointed that there was none. Everywhere, I looked everywhere. Under the box, under the square cardboard that made the bag square. None. I sent a ticket last night and hopefully Riot will be able to do something about this. Good luck Summoners.

Im kind of glad a lot of people didnt get it, this way it will probably be taken care of.

Eujin

10-14-2012

Same here, I didn't get mine Either, Tweeted Phreak, Rivington, Mspudding about it since i all meet them and took pictures with them. I did not open mine till i arrived back home in east coast.. Sad now. Hopefully i can get my skin still, I sent a support ticket. Hopefully be fixed soon.