Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feladorzor

10-14-2012

At least Riot didn't leave you with Trundle Skin codes. Then you would know that you really were trolled.

:3

Poli1

10-14-2012

how i can get the skin? i didnt understand .-. can anyone please explain me...

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli1 View Post
how i can get the skin? i didnt understand .-. can anyone please explain me...
If you didn't attend the Championship it will be available for pruchase on the 14th. (today)

Forum

10-14-2012

Any others without a code?

OverlordChung

10-14-2012

I definitely did NOT get a code. I didn't even look inside the bag until I got in the car. Then I searched everywhere in the bag (I even took apart the statue box) and there was no code. Pretty unfair since they said ALL who attend would get one.

The Blu Equine

10-14-2012

Same here, also my trynd's sword won't go into his hands so it sits awkwardly cradled in his arms upset that i won't be getting my riven skin though i did attend.

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverlordChung View Post
I definitely did NOT get a code. I didn't even look inside the bag until I got in the car. Then I searched everywhere in the bag (I even took apart the statue box) and there was no code. Pretty unfair since they said ALL who attend would get one.
Yeah exactly, im really bummed right now.

Johza

10-14-2012

I hope you guys realize that now that you've come on the forums and are like 'hurr durr we lost code and sent ticket'. Every single person (well troll, anyway), regardless of if they went to the event or not, is going to send in an emotional ticket saying how they drove for hours and hours to the tournament only to find their ticket flew away. Riot will be flooded with these tickets and yours will be mixed in with the rest and flushed down the toilet. GG. :\

Nubasaurus Rex

10-14-2012

Just curious why not check the bag before leaving?

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nub4saurus rex View Post
Just curious why not check the bag before leaving?
because the whole area is crowded as ****, and on top of that the ghetto biches who were handing out the bag gave me all sorts of attitude like they weren't getting paid to stand there and hand out bags... on top of that the bags were extremely hard to open without ak nife or a pair of scissors.

12345612 ... 15