Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whoever got a swag bag,..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forum

10-14-2012

Quote:
Rio10ngu:
Seems to me you could avoid this. By, I dunno, making it heavier?

yeah the bags were relatively light.

Forum

10-14-2012

b

King SoCal

10-15-2012

why doesnt the code section work on LoL i cant input the code to redeem the skin

Eujin

10-15-2012

Anyone know how its should take for support to get back to you on your ticket about me not getting a skin code.

Forum

10-15-2012

Quote:
Eujin:
Anyone know how its should take for support to get back to you on your ticket about me not getting a skin code.

I sent mine pretty fast after the event, and I have no reply so Im not sure.

Eujin

10-15-2012

I'm just gonna assume then if its related to the riven codes or something that its going to take more time then rest of the tickets. Cause my buddy sent in one yesterday about a latency issue and he got a reply super fast.

N0ble1

10-15-2012

I hope I can still get my stuff :>. I had to leave the event early.

Eujin

10-15-2012

Just make sure to send a ticket in, A lot of people had issue with not getting there Codes.

N0ble1

10-15-2012

Quote:
Eujin:
Just make sure to send a ticket in, A lot of people had issue with not getting there Codes.

Yeah, I sent a ticket in a soon as I got home. I imagine Riot is getting swamped with support tickets from other attendees as well.

Eujin

10-15-2012

We can only hope, Hope this get work out soon, Wanna play with my Champ Riven skin