Suggest ideas for fics

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

10-13-2012

There's a number of fics I could think up, but just can't put to writing. I'll suggest them here, and you guys can either try them out or suggest some of your own.

I'll start with some of these:

Quote:
Journey of the Starchild
Soraka's duties as a healer take her to a village on the Demacian border that is being plagued by bandit raids. With the Demacian army unsympathetic to their plight, she intends to aid them however she can. But will that include having to fight off another raid?
Quote:
Drawing the Line of the Law
After breaking up a robbery, Jayce is arrested by Caitlyn for taking the law into his own hands. Though he's let off easy, Caitlyn makes it clear that she won't tolerate his vigilantism in Piltover. But after Caitlyn gets caught up in one of Viktor's schemes and is captured, will Jayce save her?
Quote:
Unforgivable
Varus hunts after Riven following a lost League match, seeking vengeance for her role in the Noxus/Ionian War. Will Riven be able to defend herself against the Arrow of Retribution, or will she fall to his corruption?
Quote:
Curse of Voice
When she becomes jealous of a singer's voice, Sona ends up striking a deal with a mysterious Summoner to gain the ability to speak. But said deal comes with a price that Sona is not prepared for...
Quote:
Fickle Romance?
Janna has another one of her quick romances with a Summoner before moving on, but this Summoner won't take 'no' for an answer. How will Janna deal with this obsessive lover?
Quote:
Lighting the Web
When a friend of hers vanishes, Lux infiltrates a meeting of the Cult of the Spider to try and find her friend. But will she end up caught in Elise's web?
Quote:
Sauna of Legends
Various short fics that take place in the women's saunas of the Institute of War. Shenanigans and sexiness abound!
(Try to avoid anything too explicit; Riot could ban you for it)
Quote:
Sanctuary for the Light
When Lux is accused of treason to Demacia, Leona steps forward to give Lux protection from her former comrades. Demacia threatens to invade Rakkor to capture Lux, so Leona must fight for the Lady of Luminosity's freedom on the Fields of Justice.
Quote:
League of Gensokyo (cross-over fic)
Through some freak magical accident (God d*mn it, Yukari!), a number of the girls from Gensokyo are transported to Valoran. In order to get back home, they'll need to join the League of Legends.
Quote:
The Tidecaller's First Day
Nami has just joined the League of Legends, but is so unfamiliar with the way things are in the surface world. The Summoners ask Fizz to act as her "guide" on her first day at the Institute of War, but Fizz wants to have fun with the job! Be careful, Nami!
Quote:
Luxy Kitty
Lux ends up the victim of a prank by Lulu and is turned into a talking cat. Unfortunately, Lulu isn't able to change her back, so Lux is forced to stay with Nidalee until the spell wears off... if it ever wears off...

Dorryza

10-14-2012

Write about pairing (preferably slash).

????

Profit

Srsly, the sheer amount of shipping in this forum is too d@mn high lol. And don't even get me started on the amount of lesbians....

Oh, and I really like the second one. Just saying

Still Eternity

10-14-2012

I like the second one the best, third one next best.

And to quote the post above me, "THE SHIPPING IS TOO DAMN HIGH!"

I cracked up. xDD All I could think about was that one meme with the older African American guy.

Cerubois

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
And don't even get me started on the amount of lesbians....
Don't be jealous. Besides, you've written some yourself. :P

That said, I'm torn between #2 and #3. Just write both.

ReisenTheDos

10-14-2012

I would like to see #2... then again it's just me lookin' for a good Caitlyn Fanfic to read.

Also for that slash/pairing comment... Please... tell me, is there one for CaitxMF? Cause I haven't seen any at all.

Youso1337

10-17-2012

Added another idea, this one featuring Sona making a "deal with the devil" to receive her own voice.

Oh, and if you guys want to suggest some, you are very welcome to.

Still Eternity

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReisenTheDos View Post
I would like to see #2... then again it's just me lookin' for a good Caitlyn Fanfic to read.

Also for that slash/pairing comment... Please... tell me, is there one for CaitxMF? Cause I haven't seen any at all.
No, but before I see that slash, I want to see Anivia X Darius.

Why? Because **** Yes.

Additionally, Youso, I still like Number 2 the best. Maybe Number 4 next best, but it's a toughie.

Grand Viper

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
Added another idea, this one featuring Sona making a "deal with the devil" to receive her own voice.

Oh, and if you guys want to suggest some, you are very welcome to.
I'm sorry, but just according to her judgement, she chose to not speak even when given the ability to do so. She speaks through her etwahl. If anything, make the darker side of Sona show. She has music that can cut people to ribbons, she actually constructed music to kill people, and she joined the League. Why? So people can hear her music? She's one of the most famous musicians, even Swain went to see a concert and was unsettled by her mastery. She didn't really need to join the League for everyone to hear her, and especially not as a participant on the FoJ. There's a lot there that can be done.

But hm...a suggestion...What about...Gangplank. In the last JoJ he was mentioned in, he was seen as going soft. You could write a story about how Gangplank is having to stave off mutiny, upkeep his reputation, throw in Miss Fortune, some Noxians, maybe Singed, and have him be a pirate captain he's supposed to be and dealing with rumors and reputation.

Dorryza

10-17-2012

I just like the moral ambiguousness of 2 lol

And... well you just can't fight the ships I suppose.

Youso1337

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
I'm sorry, but just according to her judgement, she chose to not speak even when given the ability to do so. She speaks through her etwahl. If anything, make the darker side of Sona show. She has music that can cut people to ribbons, she actually constructed music to kill people, and she joined the League. Why? So people can hear her music? She's one of the most famous musicians, even Swain went to see a concert and was unsettled by her mastery. She didn't really need to join the League for everyone to hear her, and especially not as a participant on the FoJ. There's a lot there that can be done.

But hm...a suggestion...What about...Gangplank. In the last JoJ he was mentioned in, he was seen as going soft. You could write a story about how Gangplank is having to stave off mutiny, upkeep his reputation, throw in Miss Fortune, some Noxians, maybe Singed, and have him be a pirate captain he's supposed to be and dealing with rumors and reputation.
Maybe she could end up making said deal in a moment of weakness, I dunno. I don't remember all the details of her League Judgment. =/

12345 ... 7