A guide for those who don't know how to handle Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omahunek

09-28-2010

This guide is awesome (and funny IMO). Thanks for posting it, it was really helpful.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahunek View Post
This guide is awesome (and funny IMO). Thanks for posting it, it was really helpful.
Thanks, I try to do what Condon does with guides and make them funny. Funny guides are always easier to listen to.

DrPoonjisum

09-28-2010

What's frustrating is that Vlad player can get away with being The Twitch, The Hugger and/or the Xin Zhao himself. People have to play smart to succeed against him, but he doesn't.

But good guide, thanks.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPoonjisum View Post
What's frustrating is that Vlad player can get away with being The Twitch, The Hugger and/or the Xin Zhao himself. People have to play smart to succeed against him, but he doesn't.

But good guide, thanks.
Well since the role of The Twitch is defined mostly by squishiness, that's probably not likely :P

And of course he'll get away with being The Hugger, that's the whole reason The Xin Zhao exists!

Zengiar

09-28-2010

i approve of this guide

TysonJS

09-28-2010

One of the best posts I've ever read.

Burning Rose

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TysonJS View Post
One of the best posts I've ever read.
Thanks!

Burning Rose

09-30-2010

Bumptime