The hot new sales girl...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lez

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
Smoking completely ruins any attractiveness a girl might have garnered with her looks and personality.
the lot of you are ******e, smoking isnt a big deal, if some one wants to smoke let them. grow up and stop acting like ******s.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucid Dreaming

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
smoking isnt a big deal
Ashtray mouth, ashtray smell on her clothes, hair, skin

Yeah not a big deal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
Lol well you don't think women are humans so what's your point there?
You speak for me now?

I was under the impression that I had not yet appointed a representative.

Quote:
Perhaps you completely overlooked that paragragh. Like we both said, alcohol can (key word can) be good for you, but in 9/10 cases it's not.
Again, speak for yourself. Whether or not YOU and YOUR friends abuse it is irrelevant to the very clear and concise statement that the use of alcohol is directly beneficial to one's health.

If people abuse it, it is not the fault of the substance.

If I stab someone with a knife, knives wouldn't be outlawed, since they are a legitimately useful tool for humanity.

Quote:
Atleast I know I'm not smoking rat poison and other chemicals like that. You smoke it - smoke. Smoke is ash in gas form basically. Any kind of smoke you breath in is bad.
Marijuana produces smoke. Smoke is bad.
Marijuana has tar. Tar is bad.
Marijuana is harmful to your "Reaction" speed, in the short and long term.

I can do it too . See?

Quote:
But the real funny story here is, when I was a huge pothead, say about 5-6 years ago, I was getting merit honor roll in school. When I was sober? Not even honor roll.
I'm sure some Heroin addicts led a far more pleasant life during their long time of abuse. That doesn't mean the heroin was directly responsible for it.

Maybe you did well, but I know for a fact that people who smoke garbage like pot almost never end well, intellectually or physically.



To take it a step further
:
Alcohol has commonly accepted medicinal usage.
Cocaine has common accepted medicinal usage, cocaine based products are used every day all around the world, legally.
NICOTINE of all substances, also has medicinal use.


At absolute best, the medicinal use of marijuana is extremely controversial. At the worst, it's a joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackblade Tom

Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Discount View Post
Every time I open a thread that has both Elan and Ssraeshza posting in it, Ssraeshza is saying something ******ed and Elan is calling him on it. Apparently Ssraeshza is mentally deficient and Elan doesn't have anything better to do.

Lol.
other way round brah elin is a tool smokes ftw weed ftl

you ******bags wouldnt kick a girl outta bed cuz she wants to light up bforehand i bet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elan Tedronai

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackblade Tom View Post
other way round brah elin is a tool smokes ftw weed ftl

you ******bags wouldnt kick a girl outta bed cuz she wants to light up bforehand i bet
Elin is a tool smokes weed for the win weed for the lose. What is this i don't even....

If a girl wants to light up, she wouldn't even be aloud in my house let alone my bed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
Marijuana produces smoke. Smoke is bad.
Marijuana has tar. Tar is bad.
Marijuana is harmful to your "Reaction" speed, in the short and long term.

I can do it too . See?
Just trying to clarify that I know what I'm smoking since you assumed I only do it because it's I think it's "harmless."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
Maybe you did well, but I know for a fact that people who smoke garbage like pot almost never end well, intellectually or physically.
You're right, I'll end up like that girl on that one commercial and become all flat and sit my ass on the couch all day. As for my intelligence, this conversation with you would bring it down faster than marijuana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jenova Project

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
Just trying to clarify that I know what I'm smoking since you assumed I only do it because it's I think it's "harmless."



You're right, I'll end up like that girl on that one commercial and become all flat and sit my ass on the couch all day. As for my intelligence, this conversation with you would bring it down faster than marijuana.
Agree, especially on the second part. If you read his various posts throughout these forums he

A- Always feels the need to have a terrible attitude and to insult other people, name call, and make it clear that he views himself as superior to you

B- He is never, ever, ever wrong and has an educated opinion about EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

To be back on topic;

If she smokes, she pokes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehRichard

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Growing up both my parents frequently smoked cigarettes, and it's a disgusting practice in my opinion. Stains your teeth, stains your walls, makes your clothes smell horrible (I had been asked by teachers numerous times if I smoked), extremely expensive, and it's detrimental to your health in many ways. My father gave up smoking, but my mother still smokes like a chimney. I notice myself spending more and more time with my father since I can actually sit in his living room without getting chased out by cigarette smoke.

If you want to smoke, then by all means smoke. I'll just stay 20 feet over here and away from you until you put it out. As far as women goes, I'm on the side that says it's very unattractive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fropsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
To be back on topic;

If she smokes, she pokes.
I don't think there is any correlation between smoking and any kind of "poking", euphemistic or otherwise, so i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're being facetious. I'm currently dating someone who smokes about half a pack a day. Do i wish she would quit? Yes, but mostly because its a financial drain for a chemical fix that isn't all that great and much worse health wise than many other enjoyable drugs. Does it make her unattractive? Not in the slightest. I would venture to guess that most of you who complain about a girl having "ash tray" mouth/breath/whatever, have never actually been romantically involved with someone who smokes but is not a chain smoker. It's really not that bad at all. The bad breath/taste thing is only an issue if you're kissing this person within 10 minutes of them having just smoked a cigarette. Even then, its not a huge deal in the slightest.

My thought on smoking basically boil down to this: if you're going to have a full-on physical addiction to a chemical, don't half-ass it. Choose a drug thats at least has a more interesting high than cigarettes.Not being dependent on any drug is preferable though.Just use in moderation and avoid the really dumb stuff like meth and duster. Vaporize or ingest some marijuana every once in awhile. No tar, no carcinogens, no smoke. The claims that marijuana usage (that doesnt involve smoking) has long term negative effects is dubious at best. Marijuana's medical usage is limited, but it does exist. Relieves nausea, reduces risk of getting glaucoma, and its active ingredients (THC and cannabidiol) are in fact anti-carcinogenic.

EDIT: Before anyone says "OMG PROOV IT" here is where i got my info on the anti-carcinogenic properties of Marijuana :http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/conten....full.pdf+html