The hot new sales girl...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucid Dreaming

09-28-2010

It's not worth arguing with a ****ing idiot

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coedeed View Post
Can we agree that wine =/= alcohol?
Can we agree that women =/= humans?
No?

That's what you're arguing.

Quote:
Apparently the only acceptable amount of when alcohol is 'good' for you is 12 ounces of beer or 1.5 of liqour, but do you think people that do drink take this is moderation? Of course not. When people go out drinking they have 10 beers, or 3 glasses of liquor. Since that is over the acceptable amount, this is abuse right?
I refer to my earlier post.

Alcohol is good for you. Alcohol abuse is not. Not sure where you got confused.

Quote:
It's just weird you have such a biased opinion over this subject.
Oh the irony...

Quote:
I still drink (I guess I'm an abuser), and on occasion I smoke marijuana. That's it. Cocaine? That's highly addictive, I'll pass.
I'd place cocaine slightly above marijuana. At least cocaine addicts know that they're doing something stupid. People who smoke marijuana are morons of the highest(Lowest?) degree. Believing that it's "Harmless", defending it like a child defending a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

I don't condone any vices. I don't smoke or drink regularly... I do it on very rare occasions. However, I would never indulge in filthy drugs like Marijuana because I know what the effects are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Dreaming
It's not worth arguing with a ****ing idiot
Typical pothead : P

Rage out after getting owned.

Elan Tedronai

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
I don't condone any vices.
I would just like you to keep in mind the above quote when reading the following quotes. Some ellipsis added by me to keep things concise.

Quote:
If done well, smoking can add a degree of mystique and attractiveness to a female.
Quote:
With that said, I know this female who I used to associate with (/cough) who would smoke these long, slender pink cigs.... I found it intriguing... and it did add a certain "Charm" to her personality..
Quote:
I love Pipes for myself... Those long slender cig holders thing are stylish though...

My -12 on the first page suggests that everyone on these forums despises vices.
Do you just spout **** for a living and contradict yourself for fun? You're good at it.

Edit: I think this thread can officially be called derailed.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
I would just like you to keep in mind the above quote when reading the following quotes. Some ellipsis added by me to keep things concise.
Dictionary; Condone.

Go Pikachu!

Elan Tedronai

09-28-2010

Quote:
Dictionary; Condone.

Go Pikachu!
Ok. Done. It says what I knew it would say. Now what?

Lucid Dreaming

09-28-2010

Quote:
Typical pothead : P

Rage out after getting owned.
I "raged out" because it isn't worth arguing with someone who puts alcohol, tobacco and cocaine above marijuana in terms of harm done to the user.

Ssraeshza

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elan Tedronai View Post
Ok. Done. It says what I knew it would say. Now what?
First grade reading comprehension class for you.

Go Snorlax!

Elan the Tomato

09-28-2010

Lol I noticed that too. It takes about 2 seconds to see all kinds of stupid in Ssraeshza's posts though.

Reyas Darkborn

09-28-2010

ITT: Potheads win by majority

LAWLS

inb4lushes

Coedeed

09-28-2010

Quote:
Can we agree that women =/= humans?
No?

That's what you're arguing.
Lol well you don't think women are humans so what's your point there?

Quote:
I refer to my earlier post.

Alcohol is good for you. Alcohol abuse is not. Not sure where you got confused.
Perhaps you completely overlooked that paragragh. Like we both said, alcohol can (key word can) be good for you, but in 9/10 cases it's not. I even stated possibly the correct numbers, but did you read the part where I said "do you think people that do drink take this is moderation? Of course not." No one goes out just to drink 2 beers or 1 shot of liqour. Therefor, everyone is an abuser.

Quote:
Oh the irony...
I'd place cocaine slightly above marijuana. At least cocaine addicts know that they're doing something stupid. People who smoke marijuana are morons of the highest(Lowest?) degree. Believing that it's "Harmless", defending it like a child defending a rabid dog that needs to be put down.
Please show me where I said it was harmless. You jump quick to the assumptions because I'd rather smoke marijuana than cigarettes. Atleast I know I'm not smoking rat poison and other chemicals like that. You smoke it - smoke. Smoke is ash in gas form basically. Any kind of smoke you breath in is bad.

But the real funny story here is, when I was a huge pothead, say about 5-6 years ago, I was getting merit honor roll in school. When I was sober? Not even honor roll.