The hot new sales girl...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTinyTinyHippo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
The 'danger' of harder drugs could be attractive. I view potheads as... losers. Unintelligent, boring, sluggish, a little dirty... I can see why more dangerous drugs would be preferable.
Baby, you're my only drug.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
I view potheads as... losers. Unintelligent, boring, sluggish, a little dirty.
This.

Smoking pot doesn't automatically make you a reject and a moron, but I have yet to meet a pot smoker that wasn't.

Scarlena

01-06-2011

From my experience in highschool, I've just never known a pothead that didn't fit that description perfectly.

Scarlena

01-06-2011

Back on the OP topic, my thoughts on smoking... I just don't understand why you would. I mean, with all the bad press, why would you ever try it? If you do try it... It tastes terrible the first time. It's not a pleasant experience, like the first time with drugs. So, you've ignored the media, you've ignored the taste, and you managed to get yourself addicted. You're stupid. You're okay with wasting money on something that can kill you. And you smell.

AtlaStar

01-06-2011

Smoking cigarettes is disgusting...i've tried it i hated it...now smoking shisha is great...and if you don't know what shisha is it's an eastern tobacco soaked in molassas that you smoke out of a hookah that is normally flavored...not only does it not hurt the lungs but it actually tastes good...And i've smoked alot of shisha and can say i don't get jonesy if i don't smoke often...so i feel it's not nearly as addictive

Hetoquis

01-06-2011

is this still living? -.-

WarTornPanda

01-06-2011

Wait...holy ****!

Scarlena is 18, right? So you're two defenders are 18 and 15?! LoL.

Scarlena

01-06-2011

Yes, m primary goal in life is defending Ssraeshza.

If you're going to look down on people for their age, I suggest you make yourself a bit more impressive.

Aeroangel

01-06-2011

She probably wouldn't want a guy all uptight about something like smoking even if she didn't so good for her. Not that you had a chance anyway I'll bet.

Piffster

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
This.

Smoking pot doesn't automatically make you a reject and a moron, but I have yet to meet a pot smoker that wasn't.
Righty, because Stephen King, Michael Phelps, Brad Pitt, Michael Bloomberg and Morgan "****ing" Freeman all smoke weed and are ****in losers