Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The hot new sales girl...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

Member

01-06-2011

Quote:
Fropsi:

All those pictures you handpicked of only trashy looking girls smoking weed are a little bias, no?


Google the following things in any order or combination with the word "girl" added:
Pot smoker
Weed
Marijuana
Classy pothead
clean pothead
elegant cannabis
etc.


I pulled the "best" pictures I could find. Don't believe me? google it yourself, simp.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coedeed

Senior Member

01-06-2011

It's










Not











Suppose











To











Be








Elegant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemons

Senior Member

01-06-2011

Quote:
Ssraeshza:
Google the following things in any order or combination with the word "girl" added:
Pot smoker
Weed
Marijuana
Classy pothead
clean pothead
elegant cannabis
etc.


I pulled the "best" pictures I could find. Don't believe me? google it yourself, simp.

I found them, but they're all naked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

Member

01-06-2011

Quote:
Lemons:
I found them, but they're all naked


Yeah, I got those results as well, crank up the filter to moderate or strict and you'll get equally "un"-classy results.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lemons

Senior Member

01-06-2011

Quote:
Ssraeshza:
Yeah, I got those results as well, crank up the filter to moderate or strict and you'll get equally "un"-classy results.

They're not "classy" but they're pretty hot, I can live with that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

Member

01-06-2011

Quote:
Lemons:
They're not "classy" but they're pretty hot, I can live with that.


This thread has changed subject endlessly.


My (most recent) point after the resurrection of this thread stands. I don't find trashy, filthy, slu.tty, uninteresting girls attractive. Some guys do.
/Shrug


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarTornPanda

Senior Member

01-06-2011

Heroine junkie?

Googled.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&&sa=X&ei=QaEmTd3yNYOqsAOrxOX6Bg&ved=0CDIQBSgA&q=heroin+girl&spell=1&biw=1600&bih=717


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

Member

01-06-2011

Quote:
WarTornPanda:
Heroine junkie?

Googled.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&gbv=2&tbs=isch:1&&sa=X&ei=QaEmTd3yNYOqsAOrxOX6Bg&ved=0CDIQBSgA&q=heroin+girl&spell=1&biw=1600&bih=717


I still find the potheads more repulsive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarTornPanda

Senior Member

01-06-2011

Haha. Get out dude. You're full of fail recently.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarlena

Senior Member

01-06-2011

The 'danger' of harder drugs could be attractive. I view potheads as... losers. Unintelligent, boring, sluggish, a little dirty... I can see why more dangerous drugs would be preferable.