How Do You Do This?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Sense

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
This did not happen. Heh

You are obviously mistaken me with someone else. I'm very anti exploiting, hacking, etc.

Rolfcopter!!!1!! I played dota since its conception. Your kidding me right? I mean if you now have a different take cause you gots to make money thats fine, i dont blame you. But you were well know for exploiting like crazy in league play. And yes, you were double carding, and as far as I know only one person can have the tag "Pendragon".

Please, please dont not think I am trying to take away from your justificational means to ban people. Im all for banning exploiters. Beta/Dota is a different story than a released game you pay for.

LOLZ

Seraphim

The Council

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daazku View Post
Bugs are reported and not yet fixed. Shame on those who exploit them but RIOT should FIX them
cause it's THEIR error.
Right, its a mistake that shouldn't be taken advantage of because its cheating.

But hey, this is just a game. Personally I'd at least give anyone who is caught doing this a 3 day ban.

ShootinURFace

11-20-2009

bleh, i'll take the 3 day, I just want to know HOW to do it so I can? why should they get an unfair advantage? till its fixed and people are doing it, we should be able to as well!

ShadowOrigin

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootinURFace View Post
bleh, i'll take the 3 day, I just want to know HOW to do it so I can? why should they get an unfair advantage? till its fixed and people are doing it, we should be able to as well!
Pendragon just said they're going to ban people who are caught using it.

By asking for it, you're actively asking to be banned.

We're making sure you can keep playing LoL at all, by not telling you.

P.S: I've never used this either, in any implementation. It's a minor benefit anyways, and makes you look like a ******.

Grinningsphinx

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
What?

That's like saying:

Stealing this bar of Gold is ok since this person didn't bother to put it in a secure place.

Dur dur dur.

Also, this bug has been around for a while and it does reflect poorly when someone who is trusted to represent LoL in some form or another exploits it. Someone needs to be the first to be banned. Its better to play by the rules.

actually no, its not like saying that at all...leaving a bar of gold around to be stolen is pure stupidity.

Not fixing a bug thats been in game for a long time is either lack of skill or laziness. Although i suppose you can be lazy and not move your bar of gold somewhere safe.

Grinningsphinx

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOrigin View Post
Pendragon just said they're going to ban people who are caught using it.

By asking for it, you're actively asking to be banned.

We're making sure you can keep playing LoL at all, by not telling you.

P.S: I've never used this either, in any implementation. It's a minor benefit anyways, and makes you look like a ******.

Link to the quote?