How Do You Do This?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seraphim

The Council

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootinURFace View Post
I still want to know how do you do this???

who cares, its not a bug its working as intended if it wasn't they'd fix it.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
Why? There is no real reason to tell you. Furthermore is just promotes the idea that its ok to exploit things that aren't finished in the game.

ShootinURFace

11-20-2009

less typee more telling me how to doo-eee?

Daazku

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
What?

That's like saying:

Stealing this bar of Gold is ok since this person didn't bother to put it in a secure place.

Dur dur dur.

Also, this bug has been around for a while and it does reflect poorly when someone who is trusted to represent LoL in some form or another exploits it. Someone needs to be the first to be banned. Its better to play by the rules.
If a person put his bar of gold in a wood cage, in a place where 10000 person can see it, and you can take it just by passing your hand then this person just deserve to be stole.

PS: I'm not using this bug and i will not but Riot really should care about fixing majors bugs before making new stuff. We are at the #%@% release and they are plenty of MAJOR bug that need to be fixed.. It's just lame..

PSS: The game itself is good but they REALLY need to stop make new stuff and make the frame solid... I'm pisst of restarting the game after each of my arranged team game. Or restart after 3 game. Or restart for i don't know why. Or be able to **** the skill tree. And they release the Shop with bugs in it today!

Furor

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daazku View Post
If they need to do something its to CORRECT THE BUG. Not banning people because riot team lack of skills and can't make a released game without major bugs...

Seriously it's more riot fault than users fault.
No, you're hilariously wrong.

If you find a bug by accident, and report it, and then follow up by trying to recreate it once or twice to confirm, that's fine.

When you KNOWINGLY EXPLOIT A BUG FOR PERSONAL ADVANTAGE/GAIN in a game, that's an EXPLOIT. These people aren't testing anything. Exploiting is NEVER okay.

It's inevitable that pretty much every game these days will have bugs and issues that remain unresolved for various reasons. That is not a valid excuse for the players to exploit these bugs. Just like a city-wide rioting isn't a valid excuse to go rob every shop in town. This is a general psychosis demonstrated by humans that lack the personal moral fortitude to decide not to be cretins. Just because a bug exists, there isn't some unspoken rule that it must be exploited until it's fixed.

It's Riot's fault the bug exists. It is the user's fault that they exploit it. Riot isn't controlling any of your actions.

Karrot

11-20-2009

Quote:
If a person put his bar of gold in a wood cage, in a place where 10000 person can see it, and you can take it just by passing your hand then this person just deserve to be stole.
Most people can't even figure out how to do the mastery exploit. It's not at all "in a place where 100,000 people can see it."

Seraphim

The Council

11-20-2009

Quote:

PS: I'm not using this bug and i will not but Riot really should care about fixing majors bugs before making new stuff. We are at the #%@% release and they are plenty of MAJOR bug that need to be fixed.. It's just lame..
A million times no.

Laws are really only there for the people who have no respect for others. This GAME is a microcosm of real life situations.

Just because you can steal it, doesn't mean it deserves to be stolen or that it should be.

Just because you CAN cheat and have an advantage doesn't mean you should be doing or that its ok to do it. Bugs should be reported and not exploited. It really just reflects on person's age when you ask them this question.

Furor

11-20-2009

Quote:
Just because you CAN cheat and have an advantage doesn't mean you should be doing or that its ok to do it. Bugs should be reported and not exploited. It really just reflects on person's age when you ask them this question.
Reflects on a person's maturity, not age. I've heard of and known of pre-teens that are more mature than many of the 'adults' (in age) I've known.

willodark

11-20-2009

If people have to go all out of there way to cheat and show it to the world and lol at us well thats just sad.

Cheating doesn't help in mmo style play like this.

all it does is push the dev in a spot where they have to ban and ban and make so many changes where it doesn't happen agian but people well try to doing anything and everything to out do all.

greed is the world i would use and sad too

if u have to cheat then u can't play a game without know what true skill u really do have.

Seraphim

The Council

11-20-2009

True enough. (re furor)

Daazku

11-20-2009

Quote:
A million times no.

Laws are really only there for the people who have no respect for others. This GAME is a microcosm of real life situations.

Just because you can steal it, doesn't mean it deserves to be stolen or that it should be.

Bugs are reported and not yet fixed. Shame on those who exploit them but RIOT should FIX them
cause it's THEIR error.