How Do You Do This?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-20-2009
2 of 3 Riot Posts

We will be banning people for exploits in the future.

Merovinge

11-20-2009

Pen is the man, if only I lived closer so I bring over some delicious beverages to fill that shot glass of yours.

Lemt

11-20-2009

All hail Pendragon!
For he shall descend from the heavens in a fiery chariot, a flaming Tibbers as his steed, and on his left hand he will bear the Log of Infractors, and with his right will wield the Banhammer of legend. And with it he shall smite the sinners of exploitation, and expell them from the League, and Justice will be made. For non escape the gaze of Riot, for They see all, They know all, and ragequit will not save you from their deliverance.
All hail Pendragon!

2Sense

11-20-2009

Holy ****. I bet this is being exploited so bad. I have actually wondered why some of my builds were **** compared to mirrors. In fact, without runes I know there was an ashe or 2 that was healing more often than I could and did more damage. I thought it was odd, not until now did I figure it out. People are definitely abusing this. Glad this was posted.

Pendragon i clearly remember you telling at one point to exploit it like crazy till its fixed. You were double gold carding in a game against me and I raged on you. Hahaha, ban my ass, more like give props.

NaiteW

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Perhaps monitoring every account and miss-use of one's account against LOL license agreement will be beneficial for Riot Games, as well as other normal players.

Which means you can also file a law suite on the people who continuesly go against that license agreement and provide explorits. After banning them.

EDIT: Ofcourse the game is F2P so it is guranteed that people will make a different account and do the samething over and over.

EDIT2: IMO

Geofforava

11-20-2009

Honestly, with how rampant this exploit is, I'd give everyone who has it a temp ban now. Masteries are a 'small' boost to your game, but when you're able to take the strongest of each tree, that makes it much more than a small boost.

2Sense

11-20-2009

I seriously think Pendragon was being sarcastic unless he has suddenly had a change of heart. Pendragon has always been known for extreme abuse of exploits. Hahaha.

Procylon

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I hope that official exploits are posted somewhere that we would reasonably be expected to see them so that we know where we stand.

I mean, if you listen to these forums some people would want bans for backdooring a tower.

So yeah, there should be a posted list on the website that lists the current crop of bannable offenses.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-20-2009
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Pendragon i clearly remember you telling at one point to exploit it like crazy till its fixed. You were double gold carding in a game against me and I raged on you. Hahaha, ban my ass, more like give props.
This did not happen. Heh

You are obviously mistaken me with someone else. I'm very anti exploiting, hacking, etc.

weizur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procylon View Post
I hope that official exploits are posted somewhere that we would reasonably be expected to see them so that we know where we stand.

I mean, if you listen to these forums some people would want bans for backdooring a tower.

So yeah, there should be a posted list on the website that lists the current crop of bannable offenses.
Der don't play dumb. If you have all 3 top tier talents I think you know you're exploiting.