opinions on calling lanes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

newkio

10-13-2012

Now i know allot of people hate it when someone calls there lanes and sometimes its a race to see who can get a certain lane first. Me for past few games i will call mid then someone else will choose a ap md real fast then lock it and say mid... To me its kinda of a dick move and im just like wtf?
it pisses me off but ill usually just jungle or top if it happens then after game starts they will either feed out the ass or just disconnect and **** everything up. so whats your opinions on calling lanes?

Mich567

10-13-2012

Solution: Premake your own team.

UgmoDuck

10-13-2012

its the same in ranked. Its a gamble, choose what you want and chance a troll bc the cry over their lost role. Or let them have it, you fill in, chance then being better than you or worse.

Roll the Dice

Sexual Healing

10-13-2012

Respect Pick Order. The Logic Is Undeniable.

Corvus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

"I play Jungle/Support/AD/Top/Mid, in that order."
"MID OR AFK"
*checks lolking, has decent mid stats, let him mid (or dodge if you feel so inclined)*

I've found using the limited time in champ select to try and convince people they are acting like 2nd graders is a waste. I'd rather find out quickly who the more mature, communicative and versatile players are to fill in the gaps.

Fiveofswords

10-14-2012

well...if people let me carry the team, i can do that. But i get some sort of sadistic pleasure when the eager role callers force me to be a support, and the APC and ADC suck and lose the game for us. Makes me chuckle a little, frankly. Maybe someday they will learn they arent good at that role

I Love Slurpees

10-14-2012

Get good at all positions... Come back to ranked. People are ******bags but w.e one day you will get that first pick and you too can instalock an apc mid

Markasu

10-14-2012

Quote:
Now i know allot of people hate it when someone calls there lanes and sometimes its a race to see who can get a certain lane first. Me for past few games i will call mid then someone else will choose a ap md real fast then lock it and say mid... To me its kinda of a dick move and im just like wtf?
it pisses me off but ill usually just jungle or top if it happens then after game starts they will either feed out the ass or just disconnect and **** everything up. so whats your opinions on calling lanes?
Calling lanes is both stupid and ignorant, you should only call what lane(s) you're best at playing. For example: If player 2 wants to call "mid" and then expects to go middle even though player 1 is before them in the pick order and is available to play middle lane; then tough luck, player 1 can pick mid and player 2 would have to choose what's best for the team composition - Respect the PICK ORDER, it's there for a reason.

This is why before people decide to play draft/ranked they should be decent at playing each role rather than only playing AD Carry for example or whatever in blind pick and not knowing how to jungle/support/top lane or mid when the team needs you to fill that spot. I've experienced my fair share of arrogant numbnuts who aren't aware of how draft pick works, it does become tiresome and tedious explaining it to them after awhile.

Mageinta Warrior

10-14-2012

Pick order isn't there to be "I'm first pick I mid u noob lololol". It's there to be used with the bans to counter the enemy team. Call lanes, settle it quick, then figure out who's gonna trade with who so you don't get countered.

- Mageinta Warrior