The new champ spotlight no dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

Did I miss something or did Dominion get not even a word in this latest spotlight? I was watching it and i noticed there was no dominion build for the first time and I expect this would be a bad sign from riot. If I am wrong please let me know but I"m scared for dominions future.

Phourc

09-12-2012

If a Phreak falls in the forest and no one hears it, does he still know **** about building for Dominion?

xP

MyDeadGrandma

09-12-2012

The less said by Phreak, the better.

Pity, really. Vesh and Nome should really be pushing for a lot more Rioter inhouse CS games.

Orphane

09-12-2012

I'm pretty sure the % of Rioters who actively play Dominion are much like the % of players who play it.

So there are probably like all of 10 Rioters who know what the hell they're doing in regards to Dominion. Phreak is probably not one of them!

Glumduk

09-12-2012

Squishy burst damage mage... those do well on Dom. She might be a decent support.

Atahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2012

Riot pretends we don't exist. We're the redheaded stepchild of the League (even moreso than Twisted Treeline, which behaves more like a smaller Summoner's Rift and less like a game mode in it's own right)

DiscworldDeath

09-13-2012

It's a lose-lose for Phreak with this forum.

If he covers Dominion, then he doesn't know Dominion.
If he doesn't present a build, then Riot is ignoring us.

Even if both are true, you should realize your part in this as well.
Realize you'll complain either way, and just don't complain.

Tharaxis Minar

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
It's a lose-lose for Phreak with this forum.

If he covers Dominion, then he doesn't know Dominion.
If he doesn't present a build, then Riot is ignoring us.

Even if both are true, you should realize your part in this as well.
Realize you'll complain either way, and just don't complain.

I have to agree completely with this post. It is amazing that no matter what Riot does people will complain. Even though Riot seems to not care about dominion (makes sense since almost no one plays it so why put time into it) I still feel bad about the way people jump down Phreaks t hroat during these spotlights.

naotasan

09-13-2012

Phreak has proven multiple times that he doesn't know how to play Dominion.

I'm fine with this.

FDru

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
I have to agree completely with this post. It is amazing that no matter what Riot does people will complain. Even though Riot seems to not care about dominion (makes sense since almost no one plays it so why put time into it) I still feel bad about the way people jump down Phreaks t hroat during these spotlights.
It's amazing, huh? Are you new to the internet? Are you aware there's billions of people connected to it?

Anyway, people complaining about Phreak giving horrendous advice about a game mode he doesn't know anything about are in the right. Riot has all the means to explore their game and understand it, and instead chooses to completely ignore Dominion. So, basically... screw them.