Udyr Baron Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreXxiN

01-14-2010

Anyone have a decent one? I heard he's fantastic for soloing it but I don't know how to alter my build, I already jungle with him. Any advice from experienced Udyr players would be appreciated, thank you.

Wolfy2032

01-14-2010

All attack speed runes

lvl 1 : phoenix + doran's shield

Max phoenix and bear get turtle after (bear phoenix for killing heroes map control and farming)

items: Doran's shield+berzerker+malady+mandreds you can have this by lvl 14 and you can solo him.

Milskidasith

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy2032 View Post
All attack speed runes

lvl 1 : phoenix + doran's shield

Max phoenix and bear get turtle after (bear phoenix for killing heroes map control and farming)

items: Doran's shield+berzerker+malady+mandreds you can have this by lvl 14 and you can solo him.
I'm not sure if having nonmaxed turtle is efficient for soloing baron (the shield rocks) nor am I sure that level 14 is a particularly low level to solo him.

WesleyC

01-14-2010

I start in the jungle and i've settled on Cloth armor and 5 pots as the most efficient starting items. Max Phoenix over Turtle with one early level of Bear (at either L4 or L6).

My Build order after that is:

Cloth Armor + 5 Pots
Berzerker Greaves
Vampiric Scepter
Madred's Razor

Then after that based on the enemy team.

Bloodrazor is obvious if they have tanks. Survivability (negatron/plate mail/giant's belt) if they've got lots of disables.

Scepter -> Bloodthirster is probably my favourite though. You can farm it up to full incredibly fast and it lets you smash through towers.

Which is usually about the point that we win.

Wolfy2032

01-15-2010

If you maximize turtle too early you wont have a good farm and you wont be killing enemy heroes giving your team the advantage there for making baron way too risky. Phoenix will let you farm enough to kill baron.