Untwisting the Trees - A Weekly TT Tutorial

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HayabusaZero

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InEdibleCake View Post
Why are the two videos from Shadow Isles TT private?
Same here as well

Uncle Jellyfish

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InEdibleCake View Post
Why are the two videos from Shadow Isles TT private?
Good question. I'd also like to know why. Perhaps it was done on accident? Bump.

Ghast Buff

11-01-2012

I was kind of on the fence about ending the series because I don't like/suck at new TT. I decided against it and was going to make another video and then my computer blew up. New video tomorrow, hopefully.

Goggris

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Style View Post
I was kind of on the fence about ending the series because I don't like/suck at new TT. I decided against it and was going to make another video and then my computer blew up. New video tomorrow, hopefully.
I really hope you continue the series. *Everybody* sucks at first, its something new that needs to be learned. I enjoyed watching the videos, and I know some less skilled friends of mine enjoyed them as well.

Noobtactical

11-01-2012

I liked the series also Volcano. Sorry the map changed on you after the work you put in on the old tt

Ghast Buff

11-06-2012

I've decided I'm going to continue the series, but I'm putting it on hiatus for the time. Essentially, I'm giving myself time to re-learn the new map while taking a break. I got a new job which is taking up a lot of my time, but I was also kind of starting to burn out between all the video editing and the rush to get a friend to 1450 and not liking new TT as much was kind of the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Then I watched Ep. 2 of old UTT again and realised I was being a hypocrite.

Once Riot finalises the changes on TT (it seems a bit stupid to make a video about a map that's in beta and being edited weekly) and I get my spark back, I'm going to pick this series up again, but I've no idea when that'll be. Might be early 2013 for all I know. But I really do appreciate all the support and feedback I've gotten and when someone friend-adds me just to say thanks it makes my day.

Congrats to everyone who got Gold on 3v3, with or without my help. See you all in Season 3.

Ghast Buff

01-29-2013

Hi again.

I made a thing.

Ahskance

01-30-2013

Glad to see another! I enjoyed your old series, too