Why Do I Get People Like This?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Eat Slippers

10-16-2012

I get people that tell me that letting the enemy destroy our inhibitor, is that even benefiting us? I find it a way for them to just push into our base (Especially if they destroyed both inhibs.) and end the game. I just don't find logic in that. It just lets the enemy get into our base and end it. Yes, it helps you with "farming." But, if you don't have a team comp that can clear them fast, it's good game....
Edit: Grammar mistake.

CheerUpEmoKids

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

It is strictly for farming purposes. Turtling.

Friggid

10-16-2012

if u cant protect that final tower then u cant protect the inhib ne wayz

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

^

Also letting inhib fall can help but usually if they are already at your inhib you already lost.

WillWW

10-16-2012

It depends, if the enemy team is mainly done with their builds and in the mid to higher teen levels, it wont make much difference. On the other hand, if it's been a quick push, and they aren't level capped with half their build complete, it can make a huge difference.

Ex: our third never connected, so they got to our inhib fairly quickly. The third came back right before they downed it's turret, we turtled, got our cs up and thanks to a few poor plays by them, we won.

OnlyBotLane

10-16-2012

Also it depends on your comp. With the current fountain position it is extremely easy to turtle and hyper scale with corki or ez because they can shoot from the fountain and demolish people lol...

Best BeatwiferNA

10-17-2012

if they destroy an inhib, you get to free farm. the general rule is, never destroy an inhib until you are going to finish the game.

Hoizengerd

10-17-2012

turtling in TT is very strong but this is not a good idea, what i do to teams trying to stall at the fountain is push both lanes and form a pincer attack, eventually we down the nexus turret...slow grueling process but it's the only way

if you're behind you might not have a choice in protecting the inhib, but if it's an even fight i would always try to save it, once they down an inhib it pretty much guarantees that you won't be leaving the base, they are free to farm the jungle and push the other lane or set up ambushes