I didn't know people were this stupid...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Straight Perfect

10-13-2012

I joined a game of social 3's and was the first person to pick Xin as my champion. Then my team mate picks Yi and says he's going to play AP Yi. I think to myself ok that's not to bad we should be ok.

The match starts and after our team had a horrible failed gank starting out at the bottom Yi demands top. I'm like there's no way your getting top and you don't need it at all. I'm the AD carry it's common sense that I GET TOP. He goes no I'm taking top and I don't care. We instant lost right there. I explained to him that he didn't need top because his q would easily clear an entire minion wave and could farm bot lane fine but he still refused. Within 8 minutes tops I always have a Wiggles Lantern and have Ebonmaw slain. AP Yi can't even solo Ebonmaw like I can and I highly doubt he could solo it himself unless he was level 11+ or he's fed. He also acted like AP Yi is hard to play... LOL spam q and use your w when your getting focused. MAN THAT'S SO HARD TO DO. Oh wait your about dead? Hit dat r button and speed away. I've also played AP Yi before and he doesn't have the slightest bit of difficulty farming.

As an AD carry whenever I top I always have 3 goals in mind:

1. Keep my lane pushed.
2. Have jungle and early dragon control.
3. Make sure to occasionally gank.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest I afk'd after level 5 because I wasn't going to put up with that **** and we were already behind 0-7 AND WE WEREN'T GOING TO WIN. He's telling me I have no idea what I'm doing and the whole enemy team was laughing at him. I would really appreciate it if we could que dodge in social games so I can avoid play-less matches and trolls like this. Also this dude was level 30... I REPEAT LEVEL 30! How in the hell do you not know how to play this game by now? I tried being nice but oh well trolls will be trolls.

BigDmac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

i know people with 1k games that are terrible. But they should never enable free que dodges..its already bad enough. Every day at some point when im playing i go through a good 5-10 que dodges before i get into a game. Eventually it took too long and i have to dodge my game cause i dont have enough time to play.

Straight Perfect

10-13-2012

I've never had to re-join que more then 3 times due to someone dodging and I always get in fast. I do agree with the whole 1k wins thing though. I've ended quite a few solo que matches and checked my team out before and have been shocked on several times that we lost. I expect so much out of players with even 300+ wins.