Ive been playing ranked since it was release, and I still cant figure out...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KraiserX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2012

Ive been playing ranked since it was release, and I still cant figure out how somethings in this are supposed to be fair. My biggest gripe with this entire system isnt anything about elo hell or always being matched with people who summoners think they are always better than. But it is the purely the duo queue system. I am getting to the point where if i spot a duo queue in a match-made game im thrown into, I SERIOUSLY consider just taking the punishment that comes with a dodge, every single time.

I cant figure out why I lose more points when i have an unranked player feed mid who is in the 1400s enough to carry the game. I understand there is an offset when people duo queue and you either get the enemy team with a duo, or they have higher elo. So now I will lose a game (which in itself is no big deal) but when its because of intentional off balances it bothers me. You are literally punished for having duos on your team now. It would not be such a big problem if you could NOT duo with anyone. 100-150 elo gap should be the most

Dynark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

I might be mistaken, but havent i read that there is always a duo team in BOTH teams, or none in either?

I like it, as long as they go to the bottom lane and dont play too bad :-)
I dont get the duos that take sololanes, which they are more likely not matched for (the elo"bumb" they get from duoing matches them with elowise better players, therefor they are most likely to loose the sololane since the communication plus that comes with TS/Skype/so on is wasted.)

Dintercessor

10-13-2012

IMO solo/duo ranked game is stupid.. i lost mostly on my solo ranked game, because other lane was just playing stupid and feeding other team, and as result i went down from 1352 to 1115 now.. im ****ing pissed off with this stupid system..

Dintercessor

10-13-2012

I agree.. i lost mostly my solo ranked, just because my teammates were being dumb and feeding other teams.. as a result my elo went down from 1352 to 1115 now.. T.T I hate this system..