Tribunal fail, Riot plz repair it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraziKin

10-14-2012

I didn't actually see what happened and what the message is. Mind if you put it to a higher resolution?

Emailsupport7346

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraziKin View Post
I didn't actually see what happened and what the message is. Mind if you put it to a higher resolution?
After solving 20 cases a day the link to the FAQ is missing in the information sentence, making it end in a fullstop that does not make sense.

And as usual some "tribunal is perfect, don't dare to mention anything that goes wrong" nerds show up to offend and downvote those even talking about this minor formality.

Hell I'll never understand the ignorance on this part of the forum :-)

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
After solving 20 cases a day the link to the FAQ is missing in the information sentence, making it end in a fullstop that does not make sense.

And as usual some "tribunal is perfect, don't dare to mention anything that goes wrong" nerds show up to offend and downvote those even talking about this minor formality.

5 times now...

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:

He simply asked, nicely, what was the matter since he couldn't read the message. Which is perfectly acceptable given the image had a very little resolution.

Where is the ignorance in this? The only ignorance I see on this thread is someone trying to make a case over everything just because someone didn't agree with you on the start.

This is a thread, everyone is free to discuss their opinions, and everyone is free to agree or disagree with anyone's opinion, but keep it classy.

He was just asking one question, if you can't answer it without showing your completely biased and rude view of the situation, then let someone else answer for you.

Emailsupport7346

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
He simply asked, nicely, what was the matter since he couldn't read the message. Which is perfectly acceptable given the image had a very little resolution.

Where is the ignorance in this? The only ignorance I see on this thread is someone trying to make a case over everything just because someone didn't agree with you on the start.

This is a thread, everyone is free to discuss their opinions, and everyone is free to agree or disagree with anyone's opinion, but keep it classy.

He was just asking one question, if you can't answer it without showing your completely biased and rude view of the situation, then let someone else answer for you.
The ignorance was on page 1 and came from you. Stop making up false arguments by intentionally reading out of context.... Well, but thats what ignorant ppl do, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
5 times now...
Trust me, he has shown his ignorance much more than just 5 times :-P Read some of the other fanboy posts. There are dozens.

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
The ignorance was on page 1 and came from you. Stop making up false arguments by intentionally reading out of context.... Well, but thats what ignorant ppl do, I suppose.
Whoops, wrong thread.

Emailsupport7346

10-15-2012

Quote:
Whoops, wrong thread.
are you drunk? read who i quoted...... not you.

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
are you drunk? read who i quoted...... not you.
Yes, thanks. I had multiple tabs open and responded to the wrong one.

Emailsupport7346

10-15-2012

Quote:
Yes, thanks. I had multiple tabs open and responded to the wrong one.
ahh, i see.... guess thats why i had problems interpreting your post in the first place

HKG NoBODy

10-16-2012

http://i.imgur.com/VoYxR.jpg

The higher resolution caption was uploaded.
And I am sorry for my extremely bad English at the very beginning and any confusion caused.