Which Jungler Should I Buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaginEagle

12-28-2013

I don't have any Junglers in League and I really want one. I can pay up to 975 for a champion so I just want suggestions for which Jungler I should get. I would go for any. If it helps I enjoy playing as champions like Kha'Zix and teemo! I was going to get Zac but I don't know how good he is. Please help me decide!

Almighty Godly

12-28-2013

Don't buy a champion with RP, just don't.

RaginEagle

12-28-2013

Why I have so much RP to spend!

SmileyFrank

12-28-2013

I personally enjoy Hecarim for jungling. My friends enjoy Zac, Amumu, and Evelynn.

Clocked

12-28-2013

Kha'Zix is a great jungler it sounds like you already have!
Some of my favorites are Jarvan, Lee Sin and Rengar!

Izbiz

12-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty Godly View Post
Don't buy a champion with RP, just don't.
Why not?

Gibbon100

12-29-2013

Xin Xhao, Udyr, and Olaf are really strong junglers right now.
They do a lot of damage early and tank a lot later with built in utility

Artist Bogrim

12-29-2013

Don't buy any jungle champions with RP yet. Start with Warwick to learn how to jungle, then try out some other champions when they are free to play and buy the one you prefer the most.

Warwick is a cheap IP champion and one of the best gankers with easy farming. There's no reason to go for anything expensive until you've gotten the basics down.

Telosa

12-29-2013

As a general rule, never buy champions with RP unless they're on sale - you can always play games to get more IP, but RP is a serious money investment and it's better spent on skins instead.

That being said, I'd probably suggest you try buying Udyr with IP (he only costs 1350 IP). He's one of the simplest junglers with an incredibly strong early game and a lot of freedom in his itemization. Udyr was my first serious jungler and I still adore playing him. Warwick is also a good choice, but unlike Udyr Warwick can't gank before level 6 and that takes some practice to get used to. Either way, good like finding a good jungler, man.

Thaiboxer87

12-29-2013

I think ww is strong right now in like silver ranked play IMO. the rise of Eve jungle is annoying. and WW takes care of that *****.